March 21 – March 27

This week marks the return of my very favorite point-and-click adventure game series. After too long an absence, Samorost returns for a third installment. I first played the original Samorost way back in 2003 when I had a job that involved lots of free time and an unrestricted internet connection.
A roguelIke? With a gimmick? The devil, you say!
The Division, Stardew Valley, Dying Light, XCOM 2, Black Desert Online, Shooter Mechanics, Level Design, World Building, Special Guests Jeff Green and Ken Levine, Your Email and More!

I Do Not Get to Like Tie Fighter

I’ve got more games than I need, but I still find myself checking the Humble Bundles. Every now and then I see something that is worth a few bucks just to have the (very theoretical) ability to play an old favorite of mine that I sold in some long forgotten garage sale.
Salt and Sanctuary, Pokken Tournament, and Deadbolt

March 14 – March 20

One of my junior-high dream games was a Pokémon fighter in the style of Marvel vs. Capcom 2. The idea of juggling the likes of Hitmonchan and Nidoking in the air with a swift and stylish Scyther was as appealing a concept as they come. Pokken Tournament is developed by the Tekken team, but it's as close to yet another childhood dream coming true as I'm bound to get.
It's like Giants Software took all of the parts that made Red Faction: Guerilla fun and threw away all the parts that made it terrible!
Stardew Valley, Grim Fandengo Remaster, SUPERHOT, XCOM 2, Far Cry: Primal, VR Pre-Orders, Lonliness, Social Anxiety and Where Games Fall In, Your Email and More!
Welcome to The Unmarked! Our new collaborative storytelling RPG starring Julian Murdoch, Karla Andrich, Sean Sands and Shawn Andrich. The game is expertly run by Ironwall Games' Rob Daviau. We'll be releasing a new episode every two weeks with the March edition coming out back to back. This will be an ongoing series with (roughly) episodes running through to this winter.
The Unmarked

The Unmarked – Chapter 2

Welcome to The Unmarked, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Rob Daviau as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich and Julian Murdoch into the small town of Coffeyville, Kansas. The circus is in town, there's electricity in the air and things are about to get real weird for our band of misfits.
The Unmarked

The Unmarked - Chapter 1

Welcome to The Unmarked, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Rob Daviau as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich and Julian Murdoch into the small town of Coffeyville, Kansas. The circus is in town, there's electricity in the air and things are about to get real weird for our band of misfits.

Pages