GWJ Conference Call Episode 561

Live From rabbitcon 2017! Antihero, Super Mario Odyssey Impressions, E3 Impressions, Board Games and More!
GWJ RPGs

Orbital Decay - Episode 12

Welcome to Orbital Decay, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Michael Zenke as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich and Rob Daviau into a mysterious sci-fi adventure where our heroes don't know who they are, where they are or why they've emerged from their damaged cryo pods in the first place.

July 10 – July 16

There are a lot of games to choose from this week, but I’m going to go with the one I’ve been looking forward to ever since I saw it at PAX East earlier this year. Serial Cleaner puts you in the role of a professional cleaner, but not the sort you’d find in an Amy Jones movie. More the sort you’d find in a Quentin Tarantino movie.
A World War II shooter, with a twist. Four twists, in fact. At a rate of one twist per ten inches. And now you know how the barrel on an M1 Garand is rifled.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 560

Zelda: BotW Master Trials, PUBG, Cat Goes Fishing, The Surge, Arizona Sunshine, Backward Compatibility, Achievements, Cross Play, Your Emails and More!
Generations of Doom

The Spirit of Things

"Doom is back, you guys!" Sean Sands delightfully cheers on the Conference Call. My shoulders bounce from a soft chuckle, then slump. When I play the 2016 DOOM, I have a good time. I recognize the craftsmanship that has gone into its level creation and the careful hand-balancing each of its encounters. This is not just a good game, it is an excellent game.

July 3 – July 10

There’s a light launch list this week.
A game for the unsung heroes of legend: the road crews.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 559

Friday The 13th, Steam Sales, Anarcute, The Extension of Longevity, Your Emails and More!
“Can we get GNOG, pleeeease?” Five words. Five simple words, asking for a new game. Five words that might pass with a “not now” or a “we’ll see” or a “we can’t buy every game.” In another house. In this house they’re like music. The good kind, with backup singers and a decent brass section. It makes my heart sing along when I hear it.

Pages