GWJ Conference Call Episode 501

DOOM, Uncharted 4, Rusty Lake Hotel, Throwback Topic: Game Violence, Your Emails and More!
The Unmarked

The Unmarked – Chapter 6

Welcome to The Unmarked, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Rob Daviau as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich, Cory Banks and Julian Murdoch into the small town of Coffeyville, Kansas. This week two mysterious clowns give hints of what's to come ..

May 16 – May 22

I’m hip-deep in demons from another dimension right now, but that doesn’t mean I can’t peruse the list of upcoming titles and pick something that I would like to see more of. As usual, there’s a lot to see. LASTFIGHT is a loudly titled game with an aesthetic that I dig and a fighting mechanic that lets you bust up the environment and beat your opponents with it.
Who remembers Gravity Bone? I do, mainly because I hated it so very much at the time. Looking back it’s hard to remember exactly what my beef was. But even if I don’t think I’d have the same opinion of Gravity Bone now that I held then, playing Jazzpunk reminds me of why I might have felt that way.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 500

Stellaris, Allen's Vive Impressions, Star Wars: Rebellion (Boardgame), Navel Gazing, Amanda's Trivia, Your Audio Greetings, Favorite Memories, Drunken Maudlin and More!

May 9 – May 15

There are a lot of good things coming this week, but I only have eyes for Doom. It easy to forget how big an impact the original Doom had on the gaming world. Id’s journeyman venture into the realm of first-person games was so iconic that it not only spawned an entire genre, but a new pejorative to describe its would-be successors: The Doom Clone.
For the duration of this review, please imagine that I am accompanied by a melancholy violin score.
GWJ Conference Call LIVE This Saturday!

Pages