Welcome to The Unmarked! Our new collaborative storytelling RPG starring Julian Murdoch, Karla Andrich, Sean Sands and Shawn Andrich. The game is expertly run by Ironwall Games' Rob Daviau. We'll be releasing a new episode every two weeks with the March edition coming out back to back. This will be an ongoing series with (roughly) episodes running through to this winter.
The Unmarked

The Unmarked – Chapter 2

Welcome to The Unmarked, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Rob Daviau as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich and Julian Murdoch into the small town of Coffeyville, Kansas. The circus is in town, there's electricity in the air and things are about to get real weird for our band of misfits.
The Unmarked

The Unmarked - Chapter 1

Welcome to The Unmarked, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Rob Daviau as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich and Julian Murdoch into the small town of Coffeyville, Kansas. The circus is in town, there's electricity in the air and things are about to get real weird for our band of misfits.

March 7 – March 13

Gosh darnit, Alekhine’s Gun! This week I am resisting the urge to pick Panzermadels: Tank Dating Simulator – which is basically Hatoful Boyfriend for WW2 cavalry geeks – and heading straight for this week’s loot drop. Tom Clancy’s The Division is not a game that you might expect me to choose. It’s not even a game that I might expect myself to choose.
A survival-crafting game that's so well done that I can barely stand to play it.
Super Hot, XCOM 2, Walking Dead: Michonne, Far Cry: Primal, Flame and The Flood, What it Takes For a Game to Win You Over, Your Email and More!
XCOM 2

Rethinking XCOM 2

Dragon Age: Inquisition Trespasser DLC Spoiler Section With Amanda, Kate, Karla and Lara!

February 29 – March 6

Welcome to [award show], it’s great to be here. [Insert joke about how white the crowd is.] [Wait for applause.] How about that opening number, eh? Where DID they get all that gold? [Point to Deus Ex: Human Revolution.] [Wait for applause.] OK, enough fun, let’s get on with the awards of the week. And the winners are: “Game Most Likely to Ruin Friendships”: Ultimate Chicken Horse.
It’s like Elite Dangerous with trucks!

Pages