The Final Word

Welcome to the second edition of the Gaming Report, the news report that's like being beaten with a length of hose. A hose filled with Facts™.

Playing to the Cheap Seats

or: Why The End of the World Will Be Funny Sometimes I think too much. I take heart in knowing that I'm not alone in this. Lots of people think too much (I think).

Gamers With Jobs Radio Episode Twelve

Episode Twelve - December 13th, 2005 GUN, Guitar Hero, Saint's Row, Nintendo Revolution Specs and More!

Dec 12th to 18th

For the first time in a while, we have more PSP games coming out than any other platform. Armored Core: Formula Front looks like it might give PSP gamers something to enjoy for the holiday season, hopefully the reviews are good.

Employee Profile: Edwin

It's refreshing to see that you've all become quite dedicated to perverting the Employee Profiles with inappropriate pictures of yourselves to display proudly in a public environment. No wait, not refreshing; that other word. Oh yes, disturbing. I see we have no one here intending to ever run for public office, or hold a job that requires a background check.

Indoctrination

I recall with surprising accuracy when I became a gamer.

Genji: Dawn of the Samurai

Genji: Dawn of the Samurai is the first PS2 title by Game Republic, the newly formed development studio of Yoshiki Okamoto, creator of the Street Fighter series. Okamoto's credits include a full decade's work on Capcom franchises like Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, and many others.

Gun

Gun is not the Western shooter for which we've all been waiting. Sorry. That shooter is probably something along the lines of a sequel to LucasArts's fantastic Outlaws with a more open-ended level structure, better graphics and more chickens. Gun is not that game.

Gamers With Jobs Radio Episode Eleven

Episode Eleven - December 6th, 2005 Shawn Goes to Bioware! Plus looks at Spartan: Total Warrior, Dragon Quest VIII, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones and More!

Dec 5th to 11th

A small note to the chariot builders among us, you know who you are! I've learned while playing Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones that when building a new chariot do NOT make it out of straw and do NOT feed the horses speed before taking it out for a spin. It leads to nothing but angry, injured horses and a lot of broken chariots.

Pages