The Unmarked

The Unmarked – Chapter 9

Welcome to The Unmarked, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Rob Daviau as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich, Cory Banks and Julian Murdoch into the small town of Coffeyville, Kansas. This week everyone takes a breath and makes plans. The ex-wife hunt is on!

June 27 – July 3

Zero “Minarchist” the Third Yooooooooooo! Wassssssuuuuppppp! Long time no see-ro! Everybunny's favorite lagomorph is back to fill you in on the news! Zero Time Dilemma is out this week. I know it was a long wait; I like waiting least of anyone.
Not Harvest Moon versus Not Walmart.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 506

Thoughts From E3, Duskers, Exclusives in VR & The Industry, Your Emails and More!

June 20 – June 26

This is a good week for engineers. There are two games that seem designed to appeal to those of us who build things and have to fix them when they break. Screeps is a massively multiplayer online real time strategy game which gets around the complaint that AI in RTS games is always terrible by handing the player a book on JavaScript and saying, “Oh yeah, big shot?
Look, let's not beat about the bush. This game is wonderful, and you should go play it. And while you're at it, play the first two games as well. You'll thank me later.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 505

Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Hearts of Iron IV, Amanda on The Oculus (Chronos, Incell), Witcher 3: Blood and Wine, Tweet Questions, Your Emails and More!
The Unmarked

The Unmarked – Chapter 8

Welcome to The Unmarked, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Rob Daviau as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich, Cory Banks and Julian Murdoch into the small town of Coffeyville, Kansas. This week the crew deals with the aftermath of facing off with the police and what to do with a dead clown.

June 13 – June 19

Most notable this week is the release of the first VR Crime simulator. Kingspray: Graffiti Simulator tags its merry way onto the HTC Vive.

Uncharted 4 Spoiler Section

Uncharted 4 Spoiler Section With Shawn and Lara!

Pages