Navigate a bizarre desert wasteland with nothing but a pair of Groucho Marx glasses and a portable sound mixer in this surreal point-and-click adventure.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 598

Sea of Thieves, Subnautica, Kerbal Space Program, Mega Man Maker, Teamwork, Your Emails and More!
GWJ RPGs

Heroes of The Realm - Episode 12

Welcome to Heroes of The Realm, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Karla Andrich as she takes Cory Banks, Amanda Knowlton, Ariel Jaffee and Michael Zenke from the real world and back into The Realm.

March 26 – April 1

So many games with so many questions to ask this week.
My favorite thing to do in this game is pretend that the main character grows up to be the main character from Grand Theft Auto 3, who later becomes the main character from Manhunt.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 597

Northgard, Gold Rush: The Game, Raspberry Pi Gameboy Hacks, A Magical Highschool Girl, Stuffed Fables, What Games Drag Us Back in After Finishing Them?, Your Emails and More!
kangaroo game tokens

Recovery Mode: One Game At A Time

I am not a gamer – not in the traditional sense. I have only recently gotten into gaming, particularly PC gaming. I am 36 years old with a career and a family, and I thought I just did not have time for video games. I enjoyed them in my youth, spending hours upon hours maneuvering Mario and spinning Sonic until I was blue in the face. Then at some point, I just outgrew it.
Detective Pikachu, Bad Dudes, Earthlock

March 19 – 25

I’d love to deliver up a charming little indie number this week, but my internet is down and I’m writing this from my phone. Since I’m stuck in the dark ages, I might as well take my pick from there. Bad Dudes comes to the Switch.
Tesla Vs. Lovecraft is a megajoule of fun in a kilojoule bag.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 596

Surviving Mars, The Council, Shadow of The Colossus PS4, Subsurface Circular, Earworm's Kickstarter Launch, Trivia With Amanda, Your Emails and More!

Pages