In some ways, I like the sleepy, lazy weeks where the big publishers are either angrily thrashing their programmers with whips and chains to make the next release date, or are angrily yelling at programmers because the NPD numbers weren't as good as the people in finance said they were going to be a year and a half ago. I love a good triple-A release, but there's something undeniably scr
Join the Army! See the world! Fight the evil televisions bent on world domination!

GWJ Plays Just Cause 3

Fallout 4, Until Dawn, HoTS, Holiday Game Playing, Your Emails and More!
The thing to understand about me is that I love Westerns. I've loved Westerns ever since I was a little baby and my father got me to stop fussing by putting on a late-night television show called John Wayne Presents. While I can't hold a candle to my father's fandom of the Duke, I have a fair stash of John Wayne DVDs on the shelf.
Just Cause 3

November 30 – December 6

You might say your favourite meal is a turkey dinner with all the trimmings, but how often do you get to eat it? What you’re actually built from is the ninja-vegetable bolognaise that your mom produced by the vatload on Sundays, then re-presented to you every day until about Thursday.
I'd like to begin this review with a quote from Gomez Addams: "I have seen evil! I have seen horror! I have seen the unholy maggots that feast in the dark recesses of the human soul! I have seen all this, but until today I have never, 100% Orange Juice, seen you!" 100% Orange Juice is the most impenetrable, bizarre thing I have played.
Overwatch Beta, Star Wars: Battlefront, Fallout 4, Five Tribes, Your Emails and More!
Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy

Tears of Time

God dammit, I thought to myself. I'm actually about to start crying. I was sitting in the Heinz Music Hall in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. A friend of mine from college was beside me, glancing over as my hand covered my mouth.

Pages