Take The One Minute GWJ RPG Survey!

Hey folks! As we continue to refine how we approach our GWJ RPG series podcasts we thought it'd be a good idea to check in with you! If you can spare one minute, please click this link and answer some quick questions about what you look for in a recorded online RPG series. Length, genre, player count and more are all waiting for your valuable input.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 588

Arena of Valor, Steamworld Dig 2, Fallout (Boardgame), Dropmix, Live From Winter rabbitcon 2018 and More!

Heroes of The Realm - Episode 7

Welcome to Heroes of The Realm, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Karla Andrich as she takes Cory Banks, Amanda Knowlton, Ariel Jaffee and Michael Zenke from the real world and back into The Realm.

A Better Lens

People with an overabundance of self esteem are referred to as narcissists, after Narcissus, the son of the Greek river god Cephissus. Apparently, and perhaps understandably, there were no gods or godly offspring who had a low enough opinion of themselves to lend their name to the opposite condition. I’ve struggled with low self-esteem for the majority of my life.

January 15 – January 21

Every time I look at the list, I misread Full Metal Furies as Full Metal Furries, which would probably be a very different game. As it stands, fine folks at Cellar Door have decided to follow up Rogue Legacy with an action/brawler RPG with a heavy emphasis on co-op.
Welcome to chapter two of the fictional experiment I call Too Long; Didn’t Play: The Movie! Every week in 2018, I will be telling you a story about a hapless gamer caught in games he may or may not have heard of. Will he escape? Will we find out what’s going on? You’ll have to read on to find out. Last week, our protagonist escaped the dungeon in Dark Souls.

Bold Predictions 2018

It's bold predictions time once again!

GWJ Conference Call Episode 587

Civilization 6 iPad Edition, Arena of Valor, Skyrim (Switch), Bold Predictions 2018, Your Emails and More!
These are trophies.

2017 Community Game of the Year Awards

It’s true. 2017 was a great year for gaming. We hear this phrase a lot at this time of year, when most of the media is focused on reflecting on the games released in the past twelve months. While it’s true that we were fortunate enough to be blessed with an abundance of great games this year, I’d even go so far as to claim that 2017 was a historical year for the GWJ community game of the year.

January 8 – January 14

There are those who might look at this list and say there’s nothing to see. There are those who might look at this list and say “Call me in March when they start making games again.” There are those who are wrong about Adam Sandler movies. To them I say: Challenge accepted. I bet I can find at least five games worth telling you about.