Inside Every Living Person Is a Dead Person Waiting to Get OutBecause weÂ're Â"Gamers With JobsÂ" one might assume that a few of us are also Â"Gamers With ChildrenÂ" although imagining some of you raising kids really puts a strain on my sanity.

November 10th- 16th

I think I'm just going to curl up in a corner and whimper for a while, the release list this week is huge. There are a few must-haves in there too which makes things that much more difficult. Which do you buy? Which game gets left cold on the shelf, softly calling your name?
More than six months ago I had the pleasure to chat with one of the guys behind World of Pirates. The MMOP! (Massively Multiplayer Online Pirates!), which also features city management aspects, is currently being beta-tested and it's interesting to see how things have developed since then. An update mentions some news on the latest build.

You Complete Me

So I'm not going to pepper you all with excuses. This has simply been one of those weeks. It hasn't been a bad week, necessarily, but it's been a busy one. I never used to let work or my personal affairs get in the way of my gaming. Perhaps that explains my vacuous love life in high school. Well, since you guys are funnier than I am anyway, you can have your chance to shine today.
If you own WarCraft III and love tweaking/modding games you have you might want to get this: I saw over at Shacknews that Blizzard has released the WC III art tools as promised earlier.Comprising a set of plugins for Discreet®Â's 3ds max®, these tools allow advanced users to create, modify, and quickly preview models and animations, including particle and ribbon effects, that can be used
I suppose an introduction to this new topic is in order, but as youÂ'll soon understand, I should be brief. Parenthetical Aside is a column that recognizes three things: 1) Not every topic needs a four page dissertation, 2) you donÂ't have time to read dissertations anyway, and 3) I sure as hell donÂ't have time to write Â"˜em.
The latest Castlevania wasn't really what I expected. From the early screenshots and initial previews I had the impression it would be side-scrolling, much like Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. So when I finally ended the first cutscene and walked out into the game, I was in for a shock.

On my Plate

A big helping of too much is what I have on my plate right now. Damn publishers and their Thanksgiving releases I say, damn them all for not spacing these games out over the spring and summer months when we have room for some excellent games. Mind you, things are pretty good when youÂ're complaining about too many good games coming out all at once.
Which side? Planetside!One of our resident Planetside junkies and all around good guy Kegboy was kind enough to share his thoughts on the newest (and first) Planetside: Core Combat expansion. Do the new weapons, vehicles, locations and other features spice up the established game? Read on and find out!

More Indy-Mania

Today taking a look at the fan adventure department: a few weeks ago I stumbled over the freeware adventure project Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Youth.

Pages