A point-and-click game as developed by Wednesday and Pugsley Addams, with guest artwork by Mark Tatulli.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 576

Until Dawn, Total War: Warhammer 2, Guild Wars 2, Gamers With Hope, Your Emails and More!
GWJ RPGs

Orbital Decay - Episode 22

Welcome to Orbital Decay, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Michael Zenke as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich and Rob Daviau into a mysterious sci-fi adventure where our heroes don't know who they are, where they are or why they've emerged from their damaged cryo pods in the first place.

Let's Support Dr_Awkward's Family

Back in May the Dr_Awkward vs. Cancer thread was created after longtime GWJ member (since 2003!) Tim Stanton was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer.
It’s crowded in here, with all these elephants in the room. I might even pick one of them as my game of the week, but first you have to suffer through a couple of bad jokes and information dumps about smaller games that I’m interested in...
Yes, there is an achievement called Gooey Balls. Yes, I achieved it. No, I’d rather not talk about it.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 575

Forza 7, Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, Through The Ages, Destiny 2, Galaxy Trucker, Video Game Middle Manager, Your Emails and More!
GWJ RPGs

Orbital Decay - Episode 21

Welcome to Orbital Decay, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Michael Zenke as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich and Rob Daviau into a mysterious sci-fi adventure where our heroes don't know who they are, where they are or why they've emerged from their damaged cryo pods in the first place.
One of these days I’m going to try an achievement-hunter game, just for the novelty of it. But not this week. This week I’ve got a top five list for you.

Pages