July 11 – July 17

With that raptor game I picked last week getting pushed out to this week, and probably next week and the week after, if I’m any good at recognizing patterns, I could take the lazy way out and just pick that one again. This week, though, I’m going to take things in a different direction. I like whimsy, and childlike things. Not childish; childlike. There is a difference.
Out in the depths of space, there is a space station. It’s run by an engineer who got promoted after the previous commander was killed by aliens. Beset by pirates, alien invaders and the fact that he’s never played a 4X game before (and isn’t even sure if this game counts), the engineer builds a ship. The adventure begins … .

GWJ Conference Call Episode 508

Video Games, When Games Go Competitive, Your Emails and More!

July 4 – July 10

Happy Independence Day to those of you in the United States, and a convivial July fourth to the rest of you!
You are sorely tempting me to abuse Steam’s refund feature. You know that, right?

GWJ Conference Call Episode 507

A Ton of VR Games, The Social Dynamics of VR, Your Emails and More!
Azura from Fire Emblem Fates

Endless Honeymoon

"Even if the world should tear us apart," my 3DS tells me, "you'll always be dear to my heart." "I feel uncomfortable," I tell my 3DS.
The Unmarked

The Unmarked – Chapter 9

Welcome to The Unmarked, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Rob Daviau as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich, Cory Banks and Julian Murdoch into the small town of Coffeyville, Kansas. This week everyone takes a breath and makes plans. The ex-wife hunt is on!

June 27 – July 3

Zero “Minarchist” the Third Yooooooooooo! Wassssssuuuuppppp! Long time no see-ro! Everybunny's favorite lagomorph is back to fill you in on the news! Zero Time Dilemma is out this week. I know it was a long wait; I like waiting least of anyone.
Not Harvest Moon versus Not Walmart.

Pages