PAXEast 2016 On The Go - Welcome to PAX!

PAX East 2016 On-The-Go

And we're under way at PAXEast 2016! This one's going to be a little different. I'm not actually on-site this year. However, we have our very own DominicKnight in the Press Room, and Greg "doubtingthomas396" Decker and Julian "Rabbit" Murdoch out there in the wilds with a bunch of the GWJ gang.
Dateline: Fartsburg. Mayor DoubtingThomas is about to deliver his first State of the City speech. Afterward, stay tuned as we interview particularly photogenic members of the audience who have been pre-screened by our editorial department to make certain nobody says anything we don't want you to agree with. … What do you mean, "That mic is hot"?
The Unmarked

The Unmarked – Chapter 4

This week Cory and the gang delve deeper into Chet's new abilities and things go ... not so great.
Overwatch Beta, Overlooking Battleborn, Crashlands, The Survival Game Loop, Your Emails and More!

April 18 – April 24

This week I'm playing “Beat Pneumonia By PAX East 2016.” I haven't been able to go to PAX since 2009, and I'll be damned if I’m going to let a little fluid in my lungs keep me out this year, when I actually have tickets and my wife made me an awesome T-shirt so that you fine folks can recognize me. If you spot me, swing on by and say hello.
Sponsored By: Blame it on Strangeblades, even though I bought it myself Time Played: 65 minutes, in 30 second increments Skull Review Forget epilepsy warnings, this game should have a panic-attack warning.
Dark Souls III, Hitman, Paragon, Epi Story, Maker Spaces, Playstation VR, Sean McKenna Visits Rezzed, Your Emails and More!
Couch

Expanding the Couch

Everyone in the room winces, hisses, or sighs as Saddler – predictably – kills Luis in front of Leon's eyes. The villain's hand clasps around the sample of Capcom's latest fictional infection just before our hero can obtain it. We had a feeling Luis wouldn't live to see the end credits, but we had at least hoped his end would be a bit more ... dignified. "The sample ...
You know, I could do my usual number where I try to mention as many interesting, indie titles as I can cram in here. There's certainly a lot of them coming out that look to be worth a glance. I'm not going to do that, however. So you won't be hearing me wax eloquent about Julai, or Goetia, or Dear Red: Extended Edition.

Pages