Tesla Vs. Lovecraft is a megajoule of fun in a kilojoule bag.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 596

Surviving Mars, The Council, Shadow of The Colossus PS4, Subsurface Circular, Earworm's Kickstarter Launch, Trivia With Amanda, Your Emails and More!
Fellow Travellers on a Journey

Design for Empathy

By Liam B. For a young man addled by undiagnosed ADHD and OCD, it's hardly a surprise the role that video games played for me. They were an accessible source of adrenaline that stimulated and focused a wild mind. As I grew older, the OCD caused long periods of severe paranoia and obsession about everything from disease to home invasions to super volcanoes.
GWJ RPGs

Heroes of The Realm - Episode 11

Welcome to Heroes of The Realm, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Karla Andrich as she takes Cory Banks, Amanda Knowlton, Ariel Jaffee and Michael Zenke from the real world and back into The Realm.

March 12 – March 18

There are lots of interesting things out this week. This Child Of Mine is a free-to-play stealth-platform puzzler in which you play a scientist trying to protect herself and her newborn during an alien invasion.

GWJ Plays Surviving Mars

Joins Shawn Andrich and Sean Sands as they attempt to colonize Mars in this new strategy game from Tropico developer Haemimont Games!
Sometimes being derivative is ok.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 595

Into The Breach, Moss, One Hour One Life, Golf Story, When Is It Fair to Compare Movies to Games, Your Emails and More!

March 5 – March 11

This week I received a review copy of a game that I wouldn’t have even glanced twice at, but I don’t feel comfortable giving it my game of the week nod because a) I’ve already played it, and thus cannot be looking forward to playing it; b) I’ve got a review of it slated to run on Thursday already; and c) I just want to keep you in suspense. Instead, I’ll play to type, and pick a little oddball tha
GWJ RPGs

Heroes of The Realm - Episode 10

Welcome to Heroes of The Realm, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Karla Andrich as she takes Cory Banks, Amanda Knowlton, Ariel Jaffee and Michael Zenke from the real world and back into The Realm.

Pages