The Finals

GWJ Conference Call 900

EPISODE 900! Rich, Andrew, Aaron, and Glendon celebrate by discussing Against the Storm, The Finals, Astral Ascent, Hammerwatch 2, Ludus Mortis, Powerwash Simulator, and cover games made in years divisible by 9.
Venba

Amoebic's Top Games of 2023

Amanda's top games that were released in 2023!A handful of bite-sized synopses of the games that made an impact this year.
2023 is historic for many reasons—not just for the sheer weight of awesome games, but because Australia won the men’s cricket World Cup in India.
GWJ GOTY 2023 Wildcards

GWJ Conference Call 899

Amanda, Rich, Daryl, and Andrew are visited by Aaron to talk about their 2023 Honorable Mentions and GOTY Wildcards.
Top Games of the Year: Part 2

GWJ Conference Call 898

Rich, Amanda, and Andrew are joined by Aaron to talk Top Games of the Year 2023 - Part 2: Hi-Fi Rush, Dave the Diver, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, and Alan Wake 2.
Alan Wake 2 Spoiler Section

Alan Wake 2 Spoiler Section

Rich, Allen, and Aaron talk spoilers about Alan Wake 2 and its extended universe.
2023 was the year I changed *how* I play games. In December 2022, I found out I would become a father the following September. It’s currently December again, and my daughter is over a hundred days old. And for the record, she rules. She's also seen me play more Alan Wake 2 than I would've ever thought possible.
Here, amid the worst year of gaming, we got to play some incredible games. Artists, writers, and creatives had a banner year when you look at the quality of their work.
GWJCC GOTY 2024!

GWJ Conference Call 897

Rich, Amanda, and Aaron discuss their Games of the Year - Part 1: Top pics include Season: A Letter to the Future, Octopath Traveller 2, Star Wars: Jedi Survivor, and Baldur’s Gate 3.

December 18 - 24

Welcome folks, and happy “131st Anniversary of the premiere of The Nutcracker” week!

Pages