GWJ Conference Call Episode 540

Nioh, The Wild Eight, Solitarica, John Wick VR, The Post-Greenlight View of Steam, Your Emails and More!
GWJ RPGs

Orbital Decay – Episode 2

Welcome to Orbital Decay, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Michael Zenke as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich and Rob Daviau into a mysterious sci-fi adventure where our heroes don't know who they are, where they are or why they've emerged from their damaged cryo pods in the first place.

February 13 – February 19

I was worried that I’d have to choose between For Honor and De-Formers, but fortunately the latter got delayed to some point in the future, so thanks to Ready at Dawn for sleeping in a bit. I pick For Honor with a small amount of trepidation, because I’m not entirely clear that Ubisoft is dedicated to providing single-player experiences anymore.
I already hated roadwork. Now I’m doing it from the other direction.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 539

Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Fire Emblem Heroes, Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Beta, Pit People, Going Into The Big Game, Your Emails and More!
GWJ RPGs

Orbital Decay – Episode 1

Welcome to Orbital Decay, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Michael Zenke as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich and Rob Daviau into a mysterious sci-fi adventure where our heroes don't know who they are, where they are or why they've emerged from their damaged cryo pods in the first place.
It all started with my wife, really. I used to be a perfectly ordinary internet person before I met my wife. I visited my echo chambers, packed to the gills with “right thinking” individuals. Together, we railed against the slights perpetrated against us by the powerful few, secure in the knowledge that we were always on the side of angels.

February 6 – February 12

I like procedurally generated survival games. They’re low-stress, low-commitment things. You just keep going until you die, then you start over. It’s kind of like meta-narrative in games: Nothing you do here matters, and you’re going to die. Actually, that’s depressing.
Sometimes you can't go home again.

Pages