Never have I spent so much time on YouTube while playing a game.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 531

Shadow Tactics: Blades of The Shogun, Steep, Arizona Sunshine, Mad Max, Battlefront Xwing VR, Holoball, Multiplayer Invading The Single Player Space, Your Emails and More!

December 12 – December 18

This week I want to get into the seasonal spirit and enjoy playing in the best possible kind of snow: the kind I don’t have to shovel. Snowball is a 2-D pinball game that takes place in a neighborhood set up by all the local children to be the largest pinball table the world has ever seen.
This week continues Danopian December, in which I will review only games that were gifted to me by that fowl punster of fowl punsters: Danopian The Manopian. On the block for this week is Summer Sale.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 530

Let it Die, Steep, Final Fantasy XV, Ultimate General Civil War, Division Survival Mod, Good Bundle Games, Your Emails and More!
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

Idol Fantasy

For a while there, I thought Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE would be a colorful, bubbly criticism of the Japanese pop idol industry. In this anime world of Shibuya – a popular shopping district in Tokyo – otherworldly monsters known as Mirages have been stealing the creative inspiration from the populace.
The Unmarked

The Unmarked - Chapter 18

Welcome to The Unmarked, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Rob Daviau as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich, Cory Banks and Julian Murdoch into the small town of Coffeyville, Kansas. The end.
Last Guardian Collector's Edition

December 5 – December 11

My favorite game of all time is Ico, the haunting story of a young boy left to be sacrificed, who tries to escape an enormous castle and save a girl. To this day, thinking about it gives me goosebumps.
Zombie pigs are trying to take over your farm. It's up to you, and a barn full of weapons, to make sausage out of them. Literally, in some cases.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 529

Planet Coaster, Dishonored 2, Multiple Endings in Games, Your Emails and More!

Pages