This month is officially Movember on TL;DP. I will be playing games with prominent soup-strainers to raise awareness for prostate cancer and other men's health issues. If you're of a mind, and can spare a few dollars, why not head on over and help spread the health? This week, let's do the time warp and head back to the peak, or nadir, of mustaches; the 1970s.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 526

Civilization VI, Titanfall 2, Paladins, Blizzcon 2016, Peak Stress Gaming, Your Emails and More!
The Unmarked

The Unmarked - Chapter 15

Welcome to The Unmarked, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Rob Daviau as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich, Cory Banks and Julian Murdoch into the small town of Coffeyville, Kansas. This week it's time to get to the root of things.

November 7 – November 13

I loved Dishonored. I got it for Christmas the year it released, and I stayed up all night on New Year’s Eve to play it. It was the only time in my life I’ve ever failed to sleep at all between December 31st and January 1st. That said, I don’t see much reason for there to be a Dishonored 2, from a story perspective.
The time has come! The Extra Life 2016 game day is upon us, and some of your fellow Goodjers are tackling the grueling task of twenty-five hours of gaming! It's not too late to participate, however. As you can see, we'll be swapping from Goodjer to Goodjer on the official GamersWithJobs Twitch channel!
Hello gamers with jobs! Today marks the first TL;DP of November. Usually I limit my theme months for December, and I've still got an alliterative offering planned for that, but this year I thought I'd use what little talent has been allotted me to further something bigger. This month is officially Movember on TL;DP.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 525

Titanfall 2, Dragon Quest Builders, Farm Simulator 17, Xcavalypse Battlefield 1, Breaking Up With Multiplayer Communities, Your Emails and More!
Happy Halloween, everybody! And what better way to celebrate the season than by killing a bunch of zombies with kayak paddles? What? Trick or Treating, you say? Oh pshaw. That’s so 2014.

October 31 – November 6

Nobody wants to go up against the new Call of Duty this week, and I can’t say I blame them. Infinite Warfare looks like it’s doing some very interesting things with the series. One of those interesting things is bundling Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered in with certain versions.

Pages