GWJ Conference Call Episode 570

Destiny 2, XCOM 2: War of The Chosen, 8 Minute Empires, Lords of Waterdeep, Video Game NPC Communities, Your Emails and More!
GWJ RPGs

Orbital Decay - Episode 16

Welcome to Orbital Decay, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Michael Zenke as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich and Rob Daviau into a mysterious sci-fi adventure where our heroes don't know who they are, where they are or why they've emerged from their damaged cryo pods in the first place.
FUGL is an open-world flapping-simulator where you play a voxelized bird doing … something. The game description says “make your own adventure, with no time constraints or set goals,” which usually means the game developer learned just enough Unity to move a camera and called it a day.
I’m a big fan of Euro Truck Simulator and American Truck Simulator, and that’s a problem. But not in the way you’re probably thinking.
Learning Boggle

Gaming For A Purpose

This is a deeply personal text. I don't mean to explain how the world works or how we should change to make the world a better place. This is just my approach to deal with what the world looks like to me, and it is my approach to feeling as if am a decent human being. Games are a waste of your time. You should do something useful and intelligent instead.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 569

XCOM 2: War of The Chosen, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Subnautica, Amanda's PAX West Report, Your Emails and More!
GWJ RPGs

Orbital Decay - Episode 15

Welcome to Orbital Decay, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Michael Zenke as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich and Rob Daviau into a mysterious sci-fi adventure where our heroes don't know who they are, where they are or why they've emerged from their damaged cryo pods in the first place.

GWJ Donation Drive 2017 Launched!

The years just fly by, don’t they? It’s time for our 2017 Donation Drive!
So many interesting titles, but my pick this week is a game that I already own on a different platform. I bought Lego Worlds when it was in Early Access and was barely a game at all. Now it’s still barely a game, but it’s much more polished. This week it comes to the Nintendo Switch, and it seems like a perfect fit for the platform.

Pages