GWJ Conference Call Episode 578

Assassin's Creed: Origins, Blizzcon Thoughts, Destiny 2 PC, Switch Love, 2007 Franchise Report Cards, Your Emails and More!
GWJ RPGs

Orbital Decay - Episode 24

Welcome to Orbital Decay, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Michael Zenke as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich and Rob Daviau into a mysterious sci-fi adventure where our heroes don't know who they are, where they are or why they've emerged from their damaged cryo pods in the first place.

Quarters and Loot Boxes

When you were young, someone cradled a controller in your palms and wrapped their hands around yours, showing you how to hold it. Their thumbs over your own, they lifted your hands up to eye level so you could see the TV screen and controller at the same time. “When you press this button, he jumps!

November 6 – November 12

Nintendo illustrates the old maxim of “be careful what you wish for.” For most of this year I’ve been peeved about the positively paltry prospectus of playable products on this portable plaything, only to be pounded and pummeled by positively paramount purchases in the past pair of pay-periods.
Before you get your hopes up: No, I will not be writing this review as a parody of "The MTA" by the Kingston Trio. The Chad Mitchell Trio already did that, and I don’t rub another man’s rhubarb.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 577

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Super Mario: Odyssey, Assassin's Creed: Origins, Dungeons 3, Your Emails and More!
GWJ RPGs

Orbital Decay - Episode 23

Welcome to Orbital Decay, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Michael Zenke as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich and Rob Daviau into a mysterious sci-fi adventure where our heroes don't know who they are, where they are or why they've emerged from their damaged cryo pods in the first place.
A point-and-click game as developed by Wednesday and Pugsley Addams, with guest artwork by Mark Tatulli.

Pages