GWJ Conference Call Episode 534

Bloodborne: The Card Game, Mechs vs. Minions, Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition, Fabled Fruits, Live From rabbitcon and More!
Welcome to 2017! This week there are a grand total of fifteen games scheduled, so rather than torture everyone with picking a handful of indie games nobody heard of yet, we’re going to sell out and look to the year ahead.
And so we come to the end of Danopian December, and of the year more generally. It's been pun, so let's wrap up with Claw and Feathers.
GWJ Writer's Top Ten of 2016

GWJ Writer's Top Ten Games of 2016

GWJ Conference Call Episode 533

Space Hulk: Deathwing, GWJCC's Top 10 Games 2016 Part Two and More!

January 1 – December 31

Hey there, Hi there, Ho ho ho there Gamers with Jobs! You’re probably wondering what happened to The Week Ahead.
If you weren’t reading this summary review, you could be done with the game by now.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 532

Super Hot VR, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun, Super Mario Run, I Expect You to Die, Hitman Christmas Mission, GWJCC's Top 10 Games 2016 Part One, Your Emails and More!
Fishing off the pier in World of Warcraft

I'm Doing It Wrong

My name is Momgamer, and I've been playing World of Warcraft. That's not an easy sentence to say. My mind always tacks on a susurrus shifting of seats and a ragged, singsong, "Welcome to MMORPG-anon." But my own qualms about going down this path again aren't what I'm here for.

December 19 – December 25

Pages