I realize you play as a giant, ambulatory tree, but would it have killed them to add a run button?
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak, Oxenfree, Diablo Season 5, Tharsis, Fairness in Games, Your Emails and More!
The biggest surprise this week is not the sheer volume of titles dropping, it's the fact that three of them are dropping on the Vita.
Bold predictions 2016!
Punch Club, Tales From The Borderlands, Grim Dawn, Underrail, The Room, Grey Goo, A Look Back on Our 2015 Predictions and our Bold 2016 Predictions!
Oh my gosh! It’s happened! It’s finally happened! We’ve been talking about it for years, but it’s actually happened! The One Game. The last one. The singularity is here! It’s an open-world, procedurally generated RTS with crafting, a day-night cycle where the monsters come out at night, and RPG-like character level progression.
Sponsored By: Myself, but this review inspired by Felix Threepaper Time Played: Around an hour Shave and a haircut review Man, how about them Vault-Tech razor blades, huh? Two bits review Beep beep beep. Gruoammnk. Huh? Beep beep beep.
The Crew Chimes in on Their Most Anticipated Games of 2016!
Thank you so much to everyone who voted. Here are your results!

Pages