Horizon: Zero Dawn Spoiler Section

Horizon: Zero Dawn Spoiler Section
GWJ RPGs

Orbital Decay – Episode 7

Welcome to Orbital Decay, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Michael Zenke as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich and Rob Daviau into a mysterious sci-fi adventure where our heroes don't know who they are, where they are or why they've emerged from their damaged cryo pods in the first place.

April 10 – April 16

Not much out this week, and I can’t say as I blame the developers from being skittish. Yooka Laylee, Team 17's successor to the Banjo Kazooie franchise, is clearly fixing to dominate the sales charts this week, and who wants to go up against a powerhouse like that? I never played the original Banjo Kazooie.
It’s not often that a game makes me sit up and say “What the heck am I looking at?” in a positive way, but when I saw Battle Chef Brigade at PAX East, I had to give it a closer look.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 547

Mass Effect: Andromeda, Nier: Automata Demo, Korix, The Deeper Relationships to Games, Your Emails and More!

Don't Forget To Write...

When a writer stops being a writer, it's not necessarily bad. After years of words, an end can bring a new appreciation for what once was.
Duke Personem

April 3 – April 9

I was first introduced to the Persona series by my boyfriend (note: that would be shoptroll), who was playing through Persona 4. It was one of those moments where you learn something exists and you wonder why you had never known of it before, because it’s so clearly meant for you.
Who loves puns more than me? Abigail Corfman, for one. She’s the sole force behind Open Sorcery, and by her own admission is a huge fan of puns – bad puns in particular.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 546

Greg at Pax East, River City Ransom: Underground, Mass Effect: Andromeda, Mass Effect: Andromeda, Coming to Big Franchises Late in Their Life Cycles, Your Emails and More!
PAX, and conventions more, er, conventionally, are like MOBAs. They’re big, loud, full of a lot of people and generally more enjoyable as a group. You go there with a role to play, and you better play it or you’re not going to have much fun. So consider this a character guide to going to a big convention.

Pages