Sponsored By: Danopian Time Studied: 45 minutes White-Breasted Nuthatch Review Have you ever considered the names that birds get? Ornithologists have strange minds, so a dating sim starring pigeons should surprise nobody.
Live from summer rabbitcon 2015! Boardgames, Batman Arkham Knight, Oculus, RPGs and More! Click here to download!
As an aging gamer, I'm amassing an ever-expanding list of new and worrying limitations. The reflexes, the eyesight, and the ability to sit cross-legged in front of a television for three hours while maintaining the use of both feet are just a few things that abandon us in our long, slow march to the grave.

June 29 – July 5

There is a certain sort of person who, despite being a nerd, kinda watches @Midnight mainly for the jokes about Chris Hardwick's tenure at MTV. Let's, for the sake of example, refer to a member of this type of person as "Erik." Now this "Erik" probably also has a fondness for non-hit computer games of the 1990s.
Sponsored By: Me Time Played: 51 minutes. Main stage review Dejoban games took a look at the first person shooter genre and decided that the thing that people really liked about it was the boss fight. From that simple idea spawned Drunken Robot Photography, a game that's all boss fights, all the time. But it's fun anyway!
Gears of War Remastered, Republique Remastered, Monikers, Fallout Shelter, Our E3 Impressions, Jeff Cannata on his Hands-on Time at E3, Your Emails and More! Click here to download!
Batman: Arkham Knight

June 22 – June 28

In another time and another place, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition might have been my pick of the week. It's been seven years (!) since I last played it, and I wasn't quite so fluent in the genre "language" of Japanese action games back then.
After an absurdly long beta period in which I sometimes worked on the site, but mainly looked at it longingly while I pulled into work responsibilities, I’m incredibly excited to finally be launching our Drupal 7-based upgrade to the site. This wouldn't have been possible without Fredrik_S's design direction and Certis's guidance (and patience...

E3 Perspectives

Our hard-working writers don't all receive the Golden Ticket to appear on the Conference Call, let alone press passes to E3, but perhaps that provides them with a more down-to-earth perspective on all the hype – unless, perhaps, hype is more effective at ground level and vast distances away from the expo.
We've arrived at the ah-screw-it-let's-just-launch point of web design. Tonight we'll be migrating over to the new GWJ site design which means there will be a bit of downtime during the day as we make backups and again when we switch over. Will it be smooth? Maybe. Will there be a thousand things we decide to change after the fact? Probably.

Pages