Take one copy of the original Legend of Zelda. Add one cup of crushed Far Cry 2 and blend until smooth. Season with Monster Hunter to taste. Serve immediately.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 545

GWJ presence at Pax East, Zelda: Breath of The Wild, Nintendo Switch, Tales of Berseria, Ladykiller in a Bind, Dragon Quest Builders, we weigh in on East vs West: Video Games, Your Emails and More!
Troll and I and ME: Andromeda

March 20 – March 26

When I look at the list of games to be released this week, one in particular stands out. No one will be surprised to read that I'm an unabashed fan girl of the Mass Effect franchise. I've been hooked ever since the first installment, eagerly awaiting every game that followed, every piece of DLC.
I can’t put it any better than my son did, and I quote: “Angry birds? More like Angry Turds!” #proudfather

GWJ Conference Call Episode 544

GWJ presence at Pax East, Zelda: Breath of The Wild, Nintendo Switch, Stardew Valley, Path of Exile, Black Wake, Worldbuilding, Your Emails and More!

March 13 – March 19

I write this as I stand in line to get into the Expo hall at PAX East, and I wonder what I should pick.
GWJ RPGs

Orbital Decay – Episode 6

Welcome to Orbital Decay, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Michael Zenke as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich and Rob Daviau into a mysterious sci-fi adventure where our heroes don't know who they are, where they are or why they've emerged from their damaged cryo pods in the first place.
GWJ RPGs

Orbital Decay – Episode 5

Welcome to Orbital Decay, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Michael Zenke as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich and Rob Daviau into a mysterious sci-fi adventure where our heroes don't know who they are, where they are or why they've emerged from their damaged cryo pods in the first place.
Who came first? Who did it better? Have I just made a horribly inappropriate joke without meaning to?

GWJ Conference Call Episode 543

Horizon: Zero Dawn, Zelda: Breath of The Wild, Nintendo Switch, Torment: Tides of Numenera, Open World Games, Your Emails and More!

Pages