NFL 2022: The playoffs thread

I mean, I get all you SF fans want geriatric Tom next week but the rest of us just need him out of the playoffs. Now.

Stop toying with him like a movie villain and just shoot him already!

We need our Brady -> Purdy passing of the torch game.

Brady still owes him a hat.

Legion wrote:

We need our Brady -> Purdy passing of the torch game

You shut your foul mouth!

No decades long dynasties in this division thank you very much!

Stele wrote:

Jesus Dallas it's only an extra point

What could it be worth? 10 points?

Is Brady's arm strength gone? Some of those throws reminds me of the final days of Matty Ice.

They can't put him out there anymore for extra points.

Ok, the fourth missed XP is the coach's fault.

Not watching the game, why are there no PATs?

IMAGE(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmpJY1OXEAEx2HV?format=jpg&name=small)

https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/sta...

I believe Brett Maher is the first kicker in NFL history to miss four extra points in a game. And he's missed four in a row.

This game is both better and worse than I imagined it would be.

psu_13 wrote:

https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/sta...

I believe Brett Maher is the first kicker in NFL history to miss four extra points in a game. And he's missed four in a row.

unless they made an error on the broadcast, this was actually his 5th in a row counting the previous game.

Can't remember the last time I saw someone develop the yips on live TV.

I expected Tampa to lose by a fair amount, but not quite this bad.

The offensive line has been crap, Evans has been slower this year, Fournette's lost a step, and Brady just doesn't have time to find anyone. Throw in the loss of Shaq Barrett about halfway through the season and there's no pass rush; Vita Vea has the most sacks, at 6.5.

Bad team who barely managed to win a bad division, but, sigh. I wanted them to give the world the opportunity to see Sad Jerry Jones Face tonight.

Prederick wrote:

Can't remember the last time I saw someone develop the yips on live TV.

IMAGE(https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video_thumb/FUWC92UXoAE6lhL.jpg)

I look forward to the news stories about the point shaving scheme that Brett Maher is involved in.

That should've been a straight red for Brady though. Studs up tackle.

Top_Shelf wrote:
Legion wrote:

We need our Brady -> Purdy passing of the torch game

You shut your foul mouth!

No decades long dynasties in this division thank you very much!

Hey, we used to have them. You guys were just too busy being in the AFC West then.

I'm only still watching to see if the kicker misses another Extra Point and Jerruh comes down from the owners box and DDT's him.

This game in a nutshell:

Spoiler:

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/CRkpQmJ.gif)

TheGameguru wrote:

I'm only still watching to see if the kicker misses another Extra Point and Jerruh comes down from the owners box and DDT's him.

I dunno, watching the single worst game of Brady's life is pretty impressive.

*Legion* wrote:

TOUCHDOWN

THE COMEBACK BEGINS

Hey, it worked last time.

Chairman_Mao wrote:
psu_13 wrote:

https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/sta...

I believe Brett Maher is the first kicker in NFL history to miss four extra points in a game. And he's missed four in a row.

unless they made an error on the broadcast, this was actually his 5th in a row counting the previous game.

I looked him up on Wikipedia expecting to see that he went to Mississippi.

I was disappointed.

Too bad Brady didn't get his usual flag on the 2.

HE DID IT

Remember; you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. And 80% of the shots you do take.

On the plus side, my son is making great progress on his PowerPoint due tomorrow.