I'm traveling this week so here's an early (and short) thread:
THE PLAYOFF PICTURE
Current AFC seeds
1. Bills (clinched AFC East)
2. Chiefs (clinched AFC West)
3. Bengals (clinched playoff berth)
4. Jags (clinched NOTHING YET)
5. Ravens (clinched playoff berth)
6. Chargers (clinched playoff berth w Monday night's win over Limp D!ck Nick and the Colts)
Current NFC seeds
1. Eagles (clinched playoff berth)
2. Vikings (clinched NFC North)
3. Niners (clinched NFC West)
5. Cowboys (clinched playoff berth)
Eliminated! Now up to eight teams. Colts, Falcons and Br*wns jon the Texans, Bears, Broncos, Rams and Cardinals.
Here are your playoff scenarios if you care about things like this.
WEEK 17 SCHEDULE
Cowboys-Titans (Prime) (watchability factor of 32)
... a Bucs win gives them the NFC South title, boo; Panthers continue to control their own fate
... Dolphins clinch a playoff berth if they win and Jets lose
... Eagles clinch NFC East with a win or a Cowboys loss
Vikings-Packers (national GOTW) (79)
Jets-Seahawks (in the Geno Smith Revenge Game) (57)
Niners-Raiders (formerly the Bay Bridge Bowl) (34)
Rams-Chargers (in the Battle for LA) (15)
Steelers-Ravens (NBC; flexed from early Sunday) (41)
***Bills-Bengals*** (ABC and ESPN; no Manningcast) (100!!!!)
... Bengals clinch AFC North with a win and a Ravens loss
... Bills clinch No 1 seed if they win and Chiefs lose
Coverage maps will be here on Wednesday.
We got our third one of the season: Bengals 22, Patriots 18
Bengals scored three TDs, a field goal and one XP; they missed an XP and a two-point conversion.
Patriots scored three TDs and blew three conversions (two missed XPs, one failed 2-point try)