NFL 2022: The Week 11 thread

MilkmanDanimal wrote:

See, the real advantage to having a team who has never offered a QB they've drafted a second contract means you never have any drama when they leave the team, because everybody knows they're not good.

Three of those guys went on to start and win a Super Bowl for the very next team they played for.

All three of whom are Hall of Famers too!

Spoiler:

One in the Pro Football Hall of Fame, one in the College Football Hall of Fame, and one in the Fresno Athletic Hall of Fame!

Football weather.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/hppXXQV.png)

That game would be so much fun to watch!

Just get the majority of it off the field and let's have a snow game. Those are always great.

Ian Rapoport reports that the Commies plan to start Heinicke moving forward.

I hope we get to see Ojabo today

Extreme wind. Everything looks ugly in Baltimore.

Stele wrote:

Extreme wind. Everything looks ugly in Baltimore.

Same in Foxboro.

If the Browns actually beat the Bills, the Jets would be first in the division with a win and last with a loss.

Looks like Carolina will cover at +13 because neither team is going to break double-digits.

Eagles, for the sake of football, please win this game.

There was a powercut in Foxboro. I feel like it was trying to save us from seeing this "football."

Pink Stripes wrote:

Eagles, for the sake of football, please win this game.

It would be a very Iggles thing for them to miss the playoffs after the start they had.

We are DANGEROUSLY close to having to take Jeff Saturday seriously

Zach Wilson might legitimately be the new Gabbert.

Prederick wrote:

We are DANGEROUSLY close to having to take Jeff Saturday seriously

Colts choke it at the end.

Hey, maybe Saturday really is a legitimate Colts coach.

Ravens defense forcing turnovers to hold the lead. Good times.

LOLJETS

Amazing.

*Legion* wrote:

Zach Wilson might legitimately be the new Gabbert.

I am now officially predicting Jimmy Garoppolo as the week 1 starting quarterback for the 2023 New York Jets.

And the Jets are back to being the Jets.

There is no sweeter way to beat the Jets than this.

Stele wrote:

Ravens defense forcing turnovers to hold the lead. Good times.

That game was excruciating. Panthers D prevented Lamar from doing Lamar things. Ravens D prevented the Panthers from doing anything.

IMAGE(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FiCWn2zWYAAKgf8?format=jpg&name=900x900)

IMAGE(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FiCWn96XkAAW37o?format=jpg&name=small)

Listen, it was a windy day at that game, so it affected both the Jets and the Patriots equally, which is why Mac Jones was . . . 23/27 for 246 yards.

IMAGE(https://u.cubeupload.com/MilkmanDanimal/nevermind.gif)

Wind doesn't blow that dog out of him.

These white Cincy unis are not good.

Question with the really windy day; would a "I haven't seen Zach Wilson blown that hard since his mom's best friend was in town" be an inappropriate joke to make? Asking for a friend.

Pink Stripes wrote:

There is no sweeter way to beat the Jets than this.

Agreed. Officials missing the two obvious blocks in the back as well is just perfect Patriots win.

MilkmanDanimal wrote:

Question with the really windy day; would a "I haven't seen Zach Wilson blown that hard since his mom's best friend was in town" be an inappropriate joke to make? Asking for a friend.

The part that concerns me is the premise that you watched Zach Wilson get blown the first time.

It's called an INCOGNITO window, Legion.

*Legion* wrote:
MilkmanDanimal wrote:

Question with the really windy day; would a "I haven't seen Zach Wilson blown that hard since his mom's best friend was in town" be an inappropriate joke to make? Asking for a friend.

The part that concerns me is the premise that you watched Zach Wilson get blown the first time.

Well, sure, Zach Wilson's OnlyFans affiliation makes the league uncomfortable, but it's still better than Trevor Lawrence's crypto account.

I imagine Zach Wilson's public Spotify playlist is "Stacy's Mom" on a loop.