NHL 2021 season

Prederick wrote:

I thought we'd get waxed in 5.

However this ends, I am so proud of this Rangers team.

Current status: Ascending

So great! On to yet another tough series!

The WCF are just so, so drunk.

And it's only game 1.

Prederick wrote:

The WCF are just so, so drunk.

And it's only game 1.

The Oilers just bringing the malt liquor to every series they're in.

I know the NHL has called other goals the same way the past couple seasons, but that "no control =onside" goal is such BS.

Prederick wrote:

The WCF are just so, so drunk.

And it's only game 1.

IMAGE(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FUIV-JCXwAQEOmg?format=jpg&name=900x900)

That will always be one of the greatest Twitter threads.

Prederick wrote:

Current status: Ascending

EDIT:

IMAGE(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FUNxy6_XwAEt0xV?format=jpg&name=medium)

ASCENDING

Ahem...

*Legion* wrote:

f**k Evander Kane and f**k any franchise that would still employ him in $CURRENT_YEAR.

Prederick wrote:

The WCF are just so, so drunk.

But! They're over now!

So, when was the last time a Canadian team won? Was it Montreal? Like 30 years ago?

UpToIsomorphism wrote:

So, when was the last time a Canadian team won? Was it Montreal? Like 30 years ago?

Canadiens in 1993. There's been a bunch in the Finals since then but no winners. Canucks (1994, 2011), Flames (2004), Oilers (2006), Senators (2007), and Canadiens (2021).

Vector wrote:
UpToIsomorphism wrote:

So, when was the last time a Canadian team won? Was it Montreal? Like 30 years ago?

Canadiens in 1993.

LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT THAT ONE

*Legion* wrote:
Vector wrote:
UpToIsomorphism wrote:

So, when was the last time a Canadian team won? Was it Montreal? Like 30 years ago?

Canadiens in 1993.

LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT THAT ONE

As long as you don't bring up 2011, we have an agreement.

Vector wrote:
*Legion* wrote:

LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT THAT ONE

As long as you don't bring up 2011, we have an agreement.

IMAGE(https://media.giphy.com/media/2ewlKbYV2NmiZRZbh3/giphy.gif)

Prederick wrote:

Current status: Descending

Jesus Christ, they're f*cking unkillable.

Prederick wrote:

Jesus Christ, they're f*cking unkillable.

Well…yeah. They are a modern day NHL dynasty.

Well, it was a fun run. Good luck, Colorado, you're gonna need it.

Yep, was a good run and enjoyed watching the Rangers play! They needed the experience and got it!

Prederick wrote:

Jesus Christ, they're f*cking unkillable.

THEY CAME BACK FROM TWO DOWN IN 48 SECONDS

This does feel like a series that could go to 7 overtime games though.

Chairman_Mao wrote:

This does feel like a series that could go to 7 overtime games though.

Well, notsomuch tonight!

It was 1-0 in the first when I left my parents house. What. The f*ck.

Haha yikes yeah that prediction aged poorly.

Somebody's gotta do something for Auston Matthews. He's 24 and looks like a sh*tty wax figure of Johnny Depp.