2021 GWJ Secret Stan: Trichy Fully Loaded

Jeez you folks are so fast! :O.

I've not even had a chance to sit down and do much stalking yet, but I'll try to make the effort to so so this weekend. I want to get something arty in mine again this year and that takes a bit of planning & research so I really need to get on it soon!

pyxistyx wrote:

Jeez you folks are so fast! :O.

I've not even had a chance to sit down and do much stalking yet, but I'll try to make the effort to so so this weekend. I want to get something arty in mine again this year and that takes a bit of planning & research so I really need to get on it soon!

Just for the record, Pyxi's Stantee... You're in for a T-R-E-A-T!!!

Phase 1 is away, gonna work on phase 2 soon'ish.

pyxistyx wrote:

Jeez you folks are so fast! :O.

I've not even had a chance to sit down and do much stalking yet, but I'll try to make the effort to so so this weekend. I want to get something arty in mine again this year and that takes a bit of planning & research so I really need to get on it soon!

Yeah I need to get on it too. I'm usually further ahead.

Got some good stalking and shopping done today.
I'm almost there! /Tiana

Check your PMs, please. I've got a handful of requests for information out.

Yesterday, a wild Amazon package appeared. I checked my Amazon account, and, sure enough, nothing was scheduled to arrive.

I opened it up, and found a wrapped present with a note from Kiri.

Thanks for the boss tea set!

IMAGE(https://i.ibb.co/ccLqwf6/506-E789-F-D3-D5-47-ED-B8-A4-D10-DD232-C441.jpg)
IMAGE(https://i.ibb.co/8sCbV8Q/40-D6-EE48-EA61-457-B-A3-D3-CB303686-FAD3.jpg)

Dammit, people, putting your own chop and screw on the plagues of Egypt seemed like the kind of thing I didn't NEED to put in the "no" column. I can't leave you alone for five minutes.

Y'all. Y'ALL. Get your own 6.5' animatronic Krampus. Or blow us all out of the water and gift one to your Stantee.

IMAGE(https://i.ibb.co/hBHNHwq/download.png)

Conversation with Trichy:
IMAGE(https://i.ibb.co/KLjgGPP/murderbutts.png)

Stanta: Strange packages that arrive between now and the holidays shall remain unopened until christmas. Sorry, those are the rules!

OK. Invoices collected, actual cash in bank account. I just need to finish up an "i should really have done this months ago" tax return (which should hopefully be a pretty small amount to pay...touch wood) and then I should (hopefully) have more than enough in the bank to start actually thinking about xmas stuff!

(Any artsy stuff might take a bit longer 'cause i've still got a couple of out-standing jobs that take priority...including one for this site *guilty expression*) but I *WILL* get to it eventually!

I haven't had this much of a struggle doing this since the last time I was constipated.

Dee, I'm glad you like it Also very happy about the laugh your family had. More to come. I am having fun! I should note that I was ordering it while getting my hair done and missed the bit on the gift card that signed my rl name. I suffered from premature reveal.

IMAGE(https://i.ibb.co/XCMJZ2P/IMG-5766.jpg)
Stanta came early this year! I've since finished the puzzle (I did get some help toward the end) and I'm knee deep into Metroid Dread. I'm excited to read the poetry books! My wife did say (with some annoyance) that I've never been this excited opening a gift from her.

Link1276 wrote:

IMAGE(https://i.ibb.co/XCMJZ2P/IMG-5766.jpg)
Stanta came early this year! I've since finished the puzzle (I did get some help toward the end) and I'm knee deep into Metroid Dread. I'm excited to read the poetry books! My wife did say (with some annoyance) that I've never been this excited opening a gift from her.

Yay! It all arrived! I was super excited when the puzzle came out of back order and shipped more than a month and a half early. Hope you're loving Metroid--when I saw that on your list, it was an insta-get since I really loved it myself. I haven't read any of Nimoy's poetry myself, but I'm definitely curious after checking these all out to send you.

Have a Happy Holidays, a Merry Murderbutt, and a Stupendous Stanmas! That's the saying, right?

Ok, I owe an apology to my Stanta for the delay in posting. But a round of covid in the house and rushing into tournament season, blah blah excuses.

So thank you ThatGuy42 for the Hunt a Killer pack. My wife, a true crime nut, is even more excited than I am to dig into these. Hopefully, we can get at least one done over the long weekend.

Spoiler:

IMAGE(https://i.ibb.co/Rv4N2SW/PXL-20211123-200706210.jpg)

To my Stantee, I have your stuff and will be shipping it out in the next few days.

Alert! I have overcome my block and begun work on ART. Still need to figure out non art gifts, but it's a start at least!

pyxistyx wrote:

Alert! I have overcome my block and begun work on ART. Still need to figure out non art gifts, but it's a start at least!

IMAGE(https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BYTM2OWZjM2QtYjQ4NC00OTE3LWI5ZTQtZmQzMDQ5YWFkNjMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzExMDg@._V1_.jpg)

I have the gifts under the tree...trying to decide if i send two boxes or one large one?

UpToIsomorphism wrote:
pyxistyx wrote:

Alert! I have overcome my block and begun work on ART. Still need to figure out non art gifts, but it's a start at least!

IMAGE(https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BYTM2OWZjM2QtYjQ4NC00OTE3LWI5ZTQtZmQzMDQ5YWFkNjMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzExMDg@._V1_.jpg)

Neil Bucanan is in a heavy metal band these days!

But my favourite thing on his wiki page is : "In 2020, due to rumours spreading online, Buchanan released a statement denying suggestions that he was the English-based street artist Banksy"

pyxistyx wrote:
UpToIsomorphism wrote:
pyxistyx wrote:

Alert! I have overcome my block and begun work on ART. Still need to figure out non art gifts, but it's a start at least!

IMAGE(https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BYTM2OWZjM2QtYjQ4NC00OTE3LWI5ZTQtZmQzMDQ5YWFkNjMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzExMDg@._V1_.jpg)

Neil Bucanan is in a heavy metal band these days!

But my favourite thing on his wiki page is : "In 2020, due to rumours spreading online, Buchanan released a statement denying suggestions that he was the English-based street artist Banksy"

I, on the other hand, can neither confirm nor deny that I am the English-based street artist Banksy.

And awaaaay!

I finally checked my mailbox and noticed a package I was not expecting. In it contained the +2 Flashlight of Radiance.

An object of arcane magics, the Flashlight of Radiance imbues the wielder with the power to conquer the night.

Actions: one bonus action
Damage: melee 1d4 bludgeoning or range 120ft 1d6 radiance. Target must make a DC16 constitution save or be blinded for 5 minutes.
Effects: allows the user to cast the spell daylight at will.

I've been stuck in rural Missouri for nearly a week, so I apologize for any delays in responding to messages. The internet here consists of a bat with images from Reddit tattooed on the right wing. I can put comments on the left, but the bat hates it.

Packages away!!

1st package away!

Someone in not-Canada is getting something.

I have part one (the non art part) collected and ready to send as soon as I can track down a box and stomach sorting out the exorbitant postal fees...so sometime later this week, fingers crossed.

The arty part is slower going, 'cause I've got a lot of commissions to catch up on too, but I'll get there in the end!