The Keys to Happiness V2.0 - Digital distribution trade and giveaway thread

Gladius is included in this pretty nice bundle on Fanatical

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/...

Oh hey, that'll work. Thanks for the link!

Anyone care for any of these?

Secret Neighbor
STUBBS THE ZOMBIE IN REBEL WITHOUT A PULSE claimed
WORMS RUMBLE + LEGENDS PACK DLC
GOING UNDER Region-locked
PANZER PALADIN
MILKY WAY PRINCE - THE VAMPIRE STAR
DESOLATE
IKENFELL
PAW PAW PAW claimed
EFFIE
DISJUNCTION (gog)

Non-coffee grinders please, only regular forum contributors (pm me with email you use for steam)

IMAGE(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/847032455710113792/859616836194271242/unknown.png?width=969&height=676)

Unclaimed games free to good home.

Active and contributing members only, please. Steam traders will be ignored.

Edit: CIV 6 claimed

A_Unicycle wrote:

IMAGE(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/847032455710113792/859616836194271242/unknown.png?width=969&height=676)

Unclaimed games free to good home.

Active and contributing members only, please. Steam traders will be ignored.

Civ VI Plat Edition? Wow

Yeah, I have the base game and expansion already. Always struggled to get into it, and despite wanting to really lose myself in that game, I figure others may appreciate the extra DLC more than I

A_Unicycle wrote:

Yeah, I have the base game and expansion already. Always struggled to get into it, and despite wanting to really lose myself in that game, I figure others may appreciate the extra DLC more than I

I would have took it out of your hands if I hand't got the bundle myself already, just for it.

Feeank wrote:
A_Unicycle wrote:

Yeah, I have the base game and expansion already. Always struggled to get into it, and despite wanting to really lose myself in that game, I figure others may appreciate the extra DLC more than I

I would have took it out of your hands if I hand't got the bundle myself already, just for it.

Oof.

I'm tempted to snag it but find Civ to be one of the most overrated series in the world. It's up there with Bioshock, for me.

/me fumbles for the thumbs down button

All Gone

Thanks for Gauntlet, Medmey!

Anyone?

Skyhill
Velocity Ultra
Pure Farming 2018

Anyone happen to have an extra copy of TorchLight 2?

I have some keys available from the Humble Unleash Destruction Bundle. No grinders plz.

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock
Distant Worlds: Universe
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War
Field of Glory II

PWAlessi wrote:

I have some keys available from the Humble Unleash Destruction Bundle. No grinders plz.

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock
Distant Worlds: Universe
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War
Field of Glory II

That's a wishlist item for me! Turn based 4x W40k? Yes please!

Medmey wrote:

I got 21 copy of Gauntlet Slayer Edition for steam up for grabs.

Non-coffee grinders please. PM me with email used for steam or steam ID if not friends already, so I can send.

I'll DM you if the last copy is still available

--------------

And received!!!
thank you so much!!!

Thanks PWAlessi for DW:U!

And double thanks to PWAlessi for Field of Glory II!

Make it a triple to PWAlessi for Battlestar Galactica!

Two very buggy games from this month's Humble Monthly:

Bee Simulator
Kill It With Fire

Free to active and contributing members. Otherwise DMs ignored.