The Keys to Happiness V2.0 - Digital distribution trade and giveaway thread

GWJ Master Key List

Either advertise new games added to the list or post available games for free or trade here.

DO NOT POST KEYS DIRECTLY TO THE THREAD! There are bots that scour this site and your key will be snatched up in seconds.

I never thought about bots scaping sites for keys but that makes sense. I wonder what would happen if everyone put in fake keys. Can they spot fakes? Will that do anything even if they can't spot fakes. What happens if two bots get the same key.

Free cyberpunk game steam key. Only for perfect people and long time members.
1afak-ekey2-dumbs-b0t2y

Mmm new thread smell.

Chiming in just to keep track.

Free movies!

Mission impossible 4 and 5. Standard rules apply.

Gone!

I had SO much fun thanks to the old thread and you fellow goodjers. I will follow!

I be here for the new thread, thanks. <3

Need to repost the few keys I have running around, but they're in the spreadsheet.

I guess I'll kick off giving away keys. I haven't updated mine on the spreadsheet in a while, so any that don't get picked up will get dumped on there. All of these were Humble Choice this year, and a handful of them are duplicates for me (hence a few real gems in there). PM me, no coffee grinders unless you've donated, yadda yadda.

Raiden V
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
The Swords of Ditto: Mormo's Curse
Mo:Astray
Neoverse
Chess Ultra
Horace
Grid - Ultimate Edition
The Messenger
Barotrauma
Felix the Reaper
The Stillness of the Wind
The King's Bird
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Railway Empire
Battlestar Galactica: Deadlock
Sigma Theory
Yuppie Psycho
Through the Darkest of Times
American Fugitive: State of Emergency
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters
A Case of Distrust
Evoland
Catherine Classic
The Occupation
The Shapeshifting Detective

Edit: Nice to see keys going quickly. At the moment however I need to go do some work stuff and put together a smoker (trying to cook ribs for the first time ever tonight) so I'll be offline for a few hours. I'll sort through messages later on today.

Oh well, tagging the new thread !

PurEvil wrote:

I guess I'll kick off giving away keys.

Forum handle does NOT check out.

merphle wrote:
PurEvil wrote:

I guess I'll kick off giving away keys.

Forum handle does NOT check out.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/gZiscK6.jpg)

PurEvil is the embodiment of goodness! Thanks for Neoverse

Thanks to PurEvil for BaroTrauma!

Your purity is decreasing, sir. You may need to do something egregious.

Thanks to PurEvil for Railroad Empire. Yay!

Glad someone took Hellblade. Whoever you are, go play it!

I hate things with hell in their name. They're always dumb.

Thanks to PurEvil for MO: Astray! It looks weird and bizarre, just like me.

Don't mind me, just here tagging the new thread.

NSMike wrote:

Don't mind me, just here tagging the new thread.

I use Favorites for threads I really want to watch; if there are posts in any of your Favorited threads, the little red star at the upper right of the screen goes red instead of grey. And you can unfavorite easily, too, where tagging a thread by posting in it is permanent.

The "favorite thread" button is in the thread picture header, on the left side, at the bottom. (ie, above all the actual posts.)

Malor wrote:
NSMike wrote:

Don't mind me, just here tagging the new thread.

I use Favorites for threads I really want to watch; if there are posts in any of your Favorited threads, the little red star at the upper right of the screen goes red instead of grey. And you can unfavorite easily, too, where tagging a thread by posting in it is permanent.

The "favorite thread" button is in the thread picture header, on the left side, at the bottom. (ie, above all the actual posts.)

Maybe Mike doesn't want to be as fickle as you.

garion333 wrote:
Malor wrote:
NSMike wrote:

Don't mind me, just here tagging the new thread.

I use Favorites for threads I really want to watch; if there are posts in any of your Favorited threads, the little red star at the upper right of the screen goes red instead of grey. And you can unfavorite easily, too, where tagging a thread by posting in it is permanent.

The "favorite thread" button is in the thread picture header, on the left side, at the bottom. (ie, above all the actual posts.)

Maybe Mike doesn't want to be as fickle as you. :P

Yes, I already unfavorited the old thread. I am capricious and inconstant.

Yeah, I tried to use the Favorites thing when they introduced it, but the implementation never suited my browsing habits. I haven't used it since probably the year it was introduced.

I still use it, but I hate that I miss new threads that are made when I'm not paying attention. Is there a list of topics by creation date anywhere?