NBA 2020-21 Season Catch-All

I think the football transition from a running league to passing league was a bigger leap, but that was before most of us can remember.

I think the 3 point transition was probably faster, since it happened in basically five years.

The Jazz secure the #1 seed, could this be their year?

Stele wrote:

Yeah I remember the Denver Nuggets being the first 8 seed to win in the early 90s.

YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH!

WizKid wrote:

The Jazz secure the #1 seed, could this be their year?

Depends, are the Lakers the 8?

UpToIsomorphism wrote:
WizKid wrote:

The Jazz secure the #1 seed, could this be their year?

Depends, are the Lakers the 8?

Play in. If Lakers-Warriors loser wins, I'd worry about the Jazz a bit just because of that playoff experience thing.

If the Jazz get Memphis or Spurs, I think they get rolling first round and have a chance to keep it rolling.

Bracket

The Jazz went 0-3 against the Timberwolves including two games in Utah. Pretty sure that means they suck ass.

Steph vs LeBron 10pm!

Last night's games both turned into blowouts. Hopefully tonight is more entertaining.

Halftime, and the Lakers leading scorer is..............

...........Alex Caruso.

They're down 13.

This is amazing. I'm afraid to jinx it.

This isn't helping me have a low stress day before my second COVID vaccine as that stack of papers I got from the first one recommended.

Steph still Steph. Calls favored Lakers the second half. If this flagrant goes for LeBron...

This game is coming down to some horrendous flops. Thankfully LeBron wasn't rewarded for "selling" that last foul, but Matthews deserves an Oscar.

Yeah some trash calls. Did you see the one about 4-5 min left where Lakers dropped the ball trying to inbound and Warriors got the ball for a layup, then ref blew it dead? What a joke

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

What a way to win it.

His longest made 3 of the entire season.

Stele wrote:

Yeah some trash calls. Did you see the one about 4-5 min left where Lakers dropped the ball trying to inbound and Warriors got the ball for a layup, then ref blew it dead? What a joke

Yeah. I have no clue what the call was. The teams weren’t “set” like in football?

Ugh.

Can LeBron just go away?

He was seeing 3 rims last night when he hit the game winner.

Does the play in tournament just result in the Seventh and eighth seats being the seventh and eighth seats?

Looks like it might.

DSGamer wrote:
Stele wrote:

Yeah some trash calls. Did you see the one about 4-5 min left where Lakers dropped the ball trying to inbound and Warriors got the ball for a layup, then ref blew it dead? What a joke

Yeah. I have no clue what the call was. The teams weren’t “set” like in football?

I think the rule is the inbounder has to have control of the ball. Since he just kind of juggled it by his knees and didn’t actually catch it, they blew the whistle to reset it.

UpToIsomorphism wrote:

Does the play in tournament just result in the Seventh and eighth seats being the seventh and eighth seats?

Looks like. Home court matters. Play in last season in the bubble was more exciting.

Pacers scored 144 a couple days ago, now give up 142. Yikes.

Warriors didn't show up for tip-off tonight. Maybe they'll get it together soon

The floor saying "Oakland" might have been confusing for a team based in San Francisco.

Love playoff Dame Time

It is the Best Time.

There are too many fans in the stadium for my comfort, but hearing fans in Philly yell “ref you suck” is kind of funny.

It’s been a joy to watch Beal in a playoff game. He’s enjoying the hell out of it.

LOL Knicks

Quinn Snyder looks like a young Sheev Palpatine, before the gray and the Dark Side begin to take over.

I feel like he's always saying, "Good...good..." and cackling beneath his hood.