NFL 2020: Week 7

Why am I watching this game?

garion333 wrote:

Why am I watching this game?

Not for the weird cartoon avatars, that's for sure.

garion333 wrote:

Why am I watching this game?

You clearly have a preference as to which disaster on television tonight you'd prefer enduring.

Rat Boy wrote:
garion333 wrote:

Why am I watching this game?

You clearly have a preference as to which disaster on television tonight you'd prefer enduring.

Oh, no debates in my household. My mom was visiting during the last one and made us turn it on. I want able to sleep that night. I don't need that kind of extra stress in my life.

This is a really long truck commercial.

Rat Boy wrote:

This is a really long truck commercial.

It was a stupidly bad commercial, too, but not as bad as the half of (air quotes) football I just watched.

Sometimes bad vs bad turns out to be great. Not so far, that's for damn sure.

Break away fall run.

That's why we tuned in for this lol.

He's lucky they got the six to bail him out.

jowner wrote:

Break away fall run.

That's why we tuned in for this lol.

Computer, please create an extended visual metaphor for the New York Giants.

Thank you.

It's like the legendary Steve Young run, if you take away the broken tackles and touchdown.

garion333 wrote:

Why am I watching this game?

This...This..THIS!!

We really didn't need the slo mo quad jiggle cam.

I mean, not if Barkley isn't playing. If he was, we need it in 4K.

Prederick wrote:
jowner wrote:

Break away fall run.

That's why we tuned in for this lol.

Computer, please create an extended visual metaphor for the New York Giants.

Imagine Joe Buck declaring a home run only for the baseball to be caught 10 yards before the warning track.

Only thing better than that would have had him also fumbling through the back of the end zone.

My money is on Philly taking the division with 6 wins.

Prederick wrote:
jowner wrote:

Break away fall run.

That's why we tuned in for this lol.

Computer, please create an extended visual metaphor for the New York Giants.

Thank you.

Brandon Graham got had on that play, wow.

Prederick wrote:
jowner wrote:

Break away fall run.

That's why we tuned in for this lol.

Computer, please create an extended visual metaphor for the New York Giants.

Thank you.

IMAGE(https://media.giphy.com/media/nbeSF0iApIFYTZ24DQ/giphy.gif)

Update:

GIPHY delivers

IMAGE(https://media.giphy.com/media/IVUT6ZrmwluToUnb1F/giphy.gif)

Need to add someone force pushing Danny Dimes.

I do feel like that play is going to be a perfect representation of Daniel Jones' career; lots of exciting big plays, one way or another. He will stick around and be hilariously bad for a very long time, I think.

Kids: "Mom, can we get young Ryan Fitzpatrick?"

Mom: "No, we have young Ryan Fitzpatrick at home."

At home:

IMAGE(https://media.giphy.com/media/IVUT6ZrmwluToUnb1F/giphy.gif)

Dwayne Haskins has been fined by The Team after it was discovered he broke COVID protocol by reserving a hotel room for a family friend at the team hotel.

He's not too bright, is he? Maybe there's a reason Jay Gruden wanted nothing to do with drafting him. He is on that EJ Manuel career path.

The Buccaneers are signing Antonio Brown.

Just in case you need another reason to despise this incarnation of the Bucs.

Was just coming to share that. Jeez.

*Legion* wrote:

Dwayne Haskins has been fined by The Team after it was discovered he broke COVID protocol by reserving a hotel room for a family friend at the team hotel.

He's not too bright, is he? Maybe there's a reason Jay Gruden wanted nothing to do with drafting him. He is on that EJ Manuel career path.

I had hopes he'd get his stuff together and be a decent starter. That was really the highest hopes I had for him.

He can't even do that. Shame.

*Legion* wrote:

The Buccaneers are signing Antonio Brown.

Just in case you need another reason to despise this incarnation of the Bucs.

But... but... Tyler Johnson time.

MOTHERF*CKING F*CKER WHO F*CKS THEY JUST GOT RID OF ONE FRIGGIN' RAPIST IS THERE A QUOTA DID I MISS A MEMO

I wore a Bucs shirt on Sunday for the first time in several years. Brady's politics suck, but there are a lot of really likeable people on that team who deserve a little success for a change, and seeing people like Mike Evans and Lavonte David given a chance to win a few games meant I could at least start rooting for them again. Nope, done. Antonio Brown is garbage on legs.

Seriously, an utter garbage human being.

It's not too late to switch allegiances to the next geographically closest franchise from Tampa!