GWJFFL 2019: Registration

Everyone that signs up gets a Like on their post, for a bonus incentive.

This looks like it's going to be a great year in the GWJFFL. I'd like to participate in

GWJFFL Dynasty

and I want to make things weird in

GWJFFL Gonzo

Made a google doc with tabs for Dynasty and Pro to see how we are doing on returning / new people.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...

Looks like we just need to hear from erichoya in dynasty and we can get a draft time set. This is assuming that I am remembering correctly and that Chabuda is your friend, right Legion? My friend, quackattack, will drop out assuming either erichoya or Chaduba returns since we have 2 new people that have expressed interest.

For pro/tebow we just need erichoya and karmajay to re-up and we can get that draft set. We also have 2 new folks for that one so we are set if neither replies. If one replies, then garion indicated he'd drop out so both new people can still join in. If both reply, then we'd just have one open spot for a new person.

Anyone know erichoya and can get a hold of him?

ukickmydog wrote:

Made a google doc with tabs for Dynasty and Pro to see how we are doing on returning / new people.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...

Looks like we just need to hear from erichoya in dynasty and we can get a draft time set. This is assuming that I am remembering correctly and that Chabuda is your friend, right Legion? My friend, quackattack, will drop out assuming either erichoya or Chaduba returns since we have 2 new people that have expressed interest.

For pro/tebow we just need erichoya and karmajay to re-up and we can get that draft set. We also have 2 new folks for that one so we are set if neither replies. If one replies, then garion indicated he'd drop out so both new people can still join in. If both reply, then we'd just have one open spot for a new person.

Anyone know erichoya and can get a hold of him?

karmajay on page 1 wrote:

I'm out. I've been reducing my intake of the NFL last couple years and fantasy needs to come next. Good luck all.

ukickmydog wrote:

This is assuming that I am remembering correctly and that Chabuda is your friend, right Legion?

No, I don't know Chabuda, outside of him posting here occasionally.

I'm in for GWJFFL Dynasty

This looks like it's going to be a great year in the GWJFFL. I'd like to return/participate in

GWJFFL The Tebow Crusade

as well as

GWJFFL Dynasty

and I want to make things weird in

GWJFFL Gonzo

Dynasty time, folks! Let's do this draft ASAP. It's a short draft compared to the other leagues AND then we can get to trading properly, right ukick?

Alright watch for invites to the dynasty league this weekend.

*Legion* wrote:

Alright watch for invites to the dynasty league this weekend.

One of the people on wait lists can take quackattacks dynasty team.

ukickmydog wrote:

One of the people on wait lists can take quackattacks dynasty team.

Dibs! Let me know I want need to do.

*Legion* wrote:

Alright watch for invites to the dynasty league this weekend.

Tebow is filled too. Carlbear and Apollo can replace Garion and Karma.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...

Were the dynasty invites sent out yet? Just making sure an overly aggressive spam filter didn't sweep it up in my email.

I've sent a couple invites via private message here, to make sure they work. I'll invite everyone else once my guinea pigs get in and confirm the invite link works.

Then once everyone is in, I'll import rosters from Fleaflicker.

EDIT: More dynasty invites sent out, check PMs.

*Legion* wrote:

I've sent a couple invites via private message here, to make sure they work. I'll invite everyone else once my guinea pigs get in and confirm the invite link works.

Then once everyone is in, I'll import rosters from Fleaflicker.

EDIT: More dynasty invites sent out, check PMs.

Does importing work? I tried and couldn't find anyway to do it other than creating a draft and manually selecting everyone. I already did that on a random league I created... haha. I can make you the commish of the league so you can take it over now if you want.

IMAGE(https://i.ibb.co/pzRcsXr/draft.jpg)

How do you change the team picture? I need my Dynasty cat fight for thematic purposes.

iaintgotnopants wrote:

How do you change the team picture? I need my Dynasty cat fight for thematic purposes.

Bottom left corner of the screen should have your name and some weird cookie symbol. Click on the 3 lines and then profile button

ukickmydog wrote:
iaintgotnopants wrote:

How do you change the team picture? I need my Dynasty cat fight for thematic purposes.

Bottom left corner of the screen should have your name and some weird cookie symbol. Click on the 3 lines and then profile button

I was hoping you could set a team specific avatar so that my redraft team won't have a Dynasty-themed avatar. When you edit team settings, it suggests you can change the avatar but all you can do it edit the name.

Ah, got ya. Ya I don't see a way to do that.