Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Smash All

Pages

I’ve been using GameCube controllers because I found my old ones and the adapter wasn’t expensive. The Pro controller is just fine too. I had trouble with the joycons at first, but once I got used to the game and button layouts on the pro controller going back to the joycons has been fine.

I've been mostly joycons because I've been playing mostly handheld. I do have a little stand that I could use the pro controller while undocked but I don't bother most games. Only Splatoon 2 I use that with every time because the motion aiming is so good on pro controller for that one.

So I cleared World of Light this afternoon.

Ending Spoilers:

Spoiler:

I knew about the World of Darkness, but the third map with the battle between light and dark was cool, if not a bit tedious running back and forth occasionally to keep one side from getting more than two advances into the other. And the entire final sequence, with the series of threeway battles between you and light and dark were cool, the boss rush at the end was surprisingly fun, and the FINAL final battle, against Galeem and Dharkon simultaneously (and they would absolutely attack each other) was fantastic. One of my favorite boss sequences in a long time.

Sundown wrote:

So I cleared World of Light this afternoon.

Ending Spoilers:

Spoiler:

I knew about the World of Darkness, but the third map with the battle between light and dark was cool, if not a bit tedious running back and forth occasionally to keep one side from getting more than two advances into the other. And the entire final sequence, with the series of threeway battles between you and light and dark were cool, the boss rush at the end was surprisingly fun, and the FINAL final battle, against Galeem and Dharkon simultaneously (and they would absolutely attack each other) was fantastic. One of my favorite boss sequences in a long time.

Couldn't agree more! I thought it was awesome!

Stevintendo wrote:
Sundown wrote:

So I cleared World of Light this afternoon.

Ending Spoilers:

Spoiler:

I knew about the World of Darkness, but the third map with the battle between light and dark was cool, if not a bit tedious running back and forth occasionally to keep one side from getting more than two advances into the other. And the entire final sequence, with the series of threeway battles between you and light and dark were cool, the boss rush at the end was surprisingly fun, and the FINAL final battle, against Galeem and Dharkon simultaneously (and they would absolutely attack each other) was fantastic. One of my favorite boss sequences in a long time.

Couldn't agree more! I thought it was awesome! :D

You 100% the entire WoL, right? I did a lot of it, but ran into some walls along the way. I may still run back through periodically and try to hit some of the earlier fights I missed or skipped earlier, since I have much stronger spirits now and can probably pass most of the blockades. And I want to do clear some of the achievements tied to WoL, even if there's not much reason to do so. I view it as more of a thing to pick up for a few minutes than to grind out, whereas most of my time will now be spend with XC2.

Sundown wrote:
Stevintendo wrote:
Sundown wrote:

So I cleared World of Light this afternoon.

Ending Spoilers:

Spoiler:

I knew about the World of Darkness, but the third map with the battle between light and dark was cool, if not a bit tedious running back and forth occasionally to keep one side from getting more than two advances into the other. And the entire final sequence, with the series of threeway battles between you and light and dark were cool, the boss rush at the end was surprisingly fun, and the FINAL final battle, against Galeem and Dharkon simultaneously (and they would absolutely attack each other) was fantastic. One of my favorite boss sequences in a long time.

Couldn't agree more! I thought it was awesome! :D

You 100% the entire WoL, right? I did a lot of it, but ran into some walls along the way. I may still run back through periodically and try to hit some of the earlier fights I missed or skipped earlier, since I have much stronger spirits now and can probably pass most of the blockades. And I want to do clear some of the achievements tied to WoL, even if there's not much reason to do so. I view it as more of a thing to pick up for a few minutes than to grind out, whereas most of my time will now be spend with XC2.

Yeah I 100%'d it...

Spoiler:

...but I did that purely because I loved the mode so much. There were some tough battles along the way, and I nearly gave up on one or two of them! I'd imagine that you got the good ending from what you described, so the remaining % would just be for personal satisfaction. Don't put yourself under pressure! :D

Pages