Spider-Man Catch-All

Stele wrote:
lunchbox12682 wrote:

That's still pretty short for the price, at least compared to the previous one. Still good so far.

It's only $50, still $10 cheaper than most PS4 games.

I'll need to revisit my opinion after I best it. I've been playing a bunch of AC and other super long games, so my value meter may be off.

Stele wrote:

I can't find my play time in the PS app or on the web site. Just trophy list.

Where are you guys seeing that?

On the PS5 itself, go to your profile (on the pulldown/popup menu below/above your icon - depending on if you do it via the Home screen or the Control Center), and the second tab is "Games" - it'll list every game you've played on the PS4/PS5 (nothing from the PS3, IIRC) and the total play time.

I think that information's only available on the PS5, not via the app or the web site.

Evan E wrote:
LastSurprise wrote:

Miles Morales is definitely longer than I thought or heard about. I looked it up on How Long to Beat and saw that the "main" timer is 8 hours, the "completionist" is 16, and I picture the completionist time including the platinum trophy which means 100%ing the map, then a new game +.

Meanwhile, according to Sony's stats I put 18 hours into it and am only 66% done. I finished the story, cleared the map, and did all the app jobs, so I guess the other 34% is... I don't know, trophies and New Game+?

That's really weird. I'm right about at the same % of completion, but still have 3 story missions left (I think), and have cleared most but not all of the map. I've done all the holo-trainings, all but 1 or 2 time capsules, 2 of the 6 bases, most of the caches, and all the FNSM activities outside of Harlem. So, clearly, I have some things left to do. Don't know why yours is showing such a percentage left to do!

lunchbox12682 wrote:
Stele wrote:
lunchbox12682 wrote:

That's still pretty short for the price, at least compared to the previous one. Still good so far.

It's only $50, still $10 cheaper than most PS4 games.

I'll need to revisit my opinion after I best it. I've been playing a bunch of AC and other super long games, so my value meter may be off.

Other expandalone games this generation (Uncharted: The Lost Legacy and Dishonored: Death of the Outsider jump to mind first) have launched at $40. That's what I'd have expected Miles Morales to go for, so $50 feels to me like the $10 price increase for PS5 applied to both platforms. Since I'm a sad happy sucker without a PS5, I'm waiting for a price drop or at least a sale for $40.

I just wrapped this game up. Pretty fun. Feels much shorter but I think also having only one antagonist beyond rhino sure made it shorter. I really enjoyed the sinister Six. I wish there was a few more story lines or bosses to chase. Either way a very fun web swinging time.

Spider-Man: Miles Morales - PS4 & PS5 (Standard Edition) is on sale on PSN for $34.99 $49.99

The Ultimate Edition is on sale for $55.29 $69.99