It was briefly mentioned over at the new coffee thread about an exchange. So after one other person said they were interested, I am getting it going. I really wanted to participate in this ever since I saw the old thread from last time.
If you want to participate please have your post include the following information.
-Country of your ship to location
-If you have a shipping restriction (IE: only shipping to continental US)
-If you wish to participate in more than one exchange.
After the closure of submissions all participants will be matched up based on the info provided. Participants will be responsible to reach out to their recipients to get addresses and communicate anything else needed.
1. Open to everyone, but Coffee Grinders need to jump through a few more hoops. If you are a coffee Grinder post here and send me a PM. We will have to work something out to make sure your not a fraudster, nothing crazy though I promise.
2. After the conclusion of this you must send your recipient at least 1lbs of a roast. You can send more if you want.
3. You may sign up for more than one exchange.
4. Exchange will end in 2-3 weeks (Feb 26th-Mar 5Th). This is subject to change as my wife is due with our 4th child at about the same time. I will give 24hrs notice as to when submissions close.
5. This is a A-B-C-D-A type of exchange. Which means the person you are sending to may not be the person sending to you.
6. Sender is responsible for all shipping costs.
If you think something else needs to be addressed please let me know.