Game trailers Catch All

Death Stranding 2 On The Beach

Dragon's Dogma 2 - Action Trailer

Rise of the Ronin - Gameplay Overview

Anyone else get an Assassins Creed vibe from Rise of the Ronin?

merphle wrote:

Anyone else get an Assassins Creed vibe from Rise of the Ronin?

Definitely. That was the first thing I noticed. The traversal looks amazing. Only problem is, it's likely to have Ninja Gaiden level fight difficulty. I hope Team Ninja adds a "senior citizen" difficulty.

Oh my I am SO in for Death Stranding 2. Didn't even need to watch the trailer to get hyped, but watching that trailer was just one long string of WTFFFFFFF

I love Kojima's zaniness. I don't even want to spoil the craziest moments in that trailer that made me say "what?!" out loud (and there were indeed multiple of those moments).

I do think a lot of people will be put off once they get their hands on it because I have a sneaking suspicion that this one's going to take some serious left turns like the infamous shift from prologue to main game in Metal Gear Solid 2.

But oh my... 2025 is going to be a long wait.

Yeah, I have to believe that, despite how crazy that DS2 trailer already is, it's probably only barely scratching the surface of what's to come. I cannot wait. I don't even want to watch the trailer a second time; I just want to immerse myself in that black tar.

That trailer for Judas didn’t do it for me. But I wasn’t a huge fan of Bioshock.

Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth - Review After 100%

The Thaumaturge - Quest Trailer
*looks interesting. I will be interested to see reviews

Yep, Thaumaturge is very high on my list of anticipated games coming in the near future.

Hell, I'm behind on games released in the last few months as it is. Late 2023 games that I'm highly interested in but nowhere near ready to pick up and start include titles like Rogue Trader, Return to Moria, Persona 5 Tactica, Spellforce Conquest of Eo, Front Mission 2 remake, and more I can't think of offhand.

And so many outstanding titles in the pipeline for 2024 already. It's insane.

Thaumaturge looks VERY interesting

The new Warhammer 40k “shooter”

My son will be all over that!

Pacific Drive Review - Buy, Wait, Never Touch?"

King Arthur: Knight's Tale - Launch Trailer

I saw an extended sequence of King Arthur gameplay. Looks like it might be a very good, medieval XCom-like.

I’ve had a weather eye on Flintlock since the first trailer. It’s looking like it’s combat could be very good. Apparently there is going to be an extended look at the game very soon.

Rise of the Ronin - The Fight BTS

One of the best trailers I've ever seen.

Give it a sec...

.........Wow....that looks like something else--in a good way.

I asked a friend, "Where do you get ammo? And fuel for the vehicles?"

He replied, "THAT is the thing that breaks down your suspension of disbelief?"

Tasty Pudding wrote:

One of the best trailers I've ever seen.

Give it a sec...

It took a moment for the video thumbnail to load for me and in that time I thought, ‘I bet it’s Kingmakers.’

This looks interesting

It does. I think I have a much clearer idea of what the game is and I’m very interested. I love the style.

farley3k wrote:

Pacific Drive Review - Buy, Wait, Never Touch?"

I'm really excited to play if it ever comes to Xbox. Love the concept and ACG crew gave a really detailed explanation on their recent that got me pumped.

Greedfall 2: The Dying World - Official Early Access Release Window Trailer | Nacon Connect 2024

So he basically just said, "f*ck it, I'll do Journey again."

I'm interested, nonetheless.

Tasty Pudding wrote:

So he basically just said, "f*ck it, I'll do Journey again."

I'm interested, nonetheless.

I’m incredibly okay with that.

Never not absolutely loved one of that team’s games. (Seriously, if you liked Journey you and missed Abzu, make time for it.)

zeroKFE wrote:
Tasty Pudding wrote:

So he basically just said, "f*ck it, I'll do Journey again."

I'm interested, nonetheless.

I’m incredibly okay with that.

Never not absolutely loved one of that team’s games. (Seriously, if you liked Journey you and missed Abzu, make time for it.)

I'm one of the few people who seemed to not care so much for Journey (I didn't dislike it, I just didn't see what the fuss was about), but I absolutely adored Abzu. So I second your sentiment.

Garth wrote:
zeroKFE wrote:
Tasty Pudding wrote:

So he basically just said, "f*ck it, I'll do Journey again."

I'm interested, nonetheless.

I’m incredibly okay with that.

Never not absolutely loved one of that team’s games. (Seriously, if you liked Journey you and missed Abzu, make time for it.)

I'm one of the few people who seemed to not care so much for Journey (I didn't dislike it, I just didn't see what the fuss was about), but I absolutely adored Abzu. So I second your sentiment.

I'm with you on Journey, but also didn't care for Abzu. I should probably learn my lesson and sit this one out, eh?