Name that GAME Thread

Base Wars was it! The screenshot was from NES. Mantid is up! The extra long title included Cyber Stadium Series.

Cool! I thought of a great game for this thread. Yesterday. So I don't remember what it was.

So here's a different game:
IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/rEt6tXa.png)

Devil Dice!

They are indeed the dice of the devil!

You're up!

One of my favorite games of all time (and should be yours too!)

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/ZjX1JSf.jpg)

no one lives forever: contract jack.

No! Wait that is the first game. The Operative:No One Lives Forever.

Congratulations. you're up.

IMAGE(http://www.arcade-museum.com/images/118/118124214233.png)

Wow I played that game, but it was on a Japanese PC Engine.. no clue what the US TurboGrafx name was.. and honestly I don't even know what the Japanese name was either.

Carlbear95 wrote:

One of my favorite games of all time (and should be yours too!)

Yup.

If you put a gun to my head, I'd have to go with Doom 1 & 2 as my all-time fave FPS.

But the original NOLF might as well be sharing the podium at the top spot. Far and away my favorite "modern" shooter.

Carlbear95 wrote:

Wow I played that game, but it was on a Japanese PC Engine.. no clue what the US TurboGrafx name was.. and honestly I don't even know what the Japanese name was either.

Lol, I would accept the Japanese name.

It was definitely Ninja something. Ninja Spirit?

Smells like Ninja Spirit all right!

Alz wrote:

It was definitely Ninja something. Ninja Spirit?

You got it. Your up Alz.

I'm about to head home so ... freeplay!

Alz wrote:

I'm about to head home so ... freeplay!

Sounds good!

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/tHO9pqk.jpg)

Spitfire. No Super Spitfire!

Does this look like Super Spitfire to you?!

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/xPD581q.jpg)

I could have sworn it was Test Pattern Simulator 1990.

It reminds me of Gone Home, but I only found individually wrapped cheese slices bearing my last name. No game cartridges to my recollection.

Wasn't that the locker from Gone Home?

Yeah, it is Gone Home. Apparently there were fake game carts, but I didn't remember that either.

Yes, it is Gone Home.

Mark me down as not having found the carts either. Nice pull.

Well, Gravey hasn't finished Thief either, so it's not like he tries that hard.

Running Man wrote:

Well, Gravey hasn't finished Thief either, so it's not like he tries that hard.

Mantid wrote:
Alz wrote:

I'm about to head home so ... freeplay!

Sounds good!

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/tHO9pqk.jpg)

IMAGE(https://media.giphy.com/media/rApKuVWCZZgvm/giphy.gif)

Free play indeed.

I thought that was Gone Home, but then ya'll discouraged me from guessing.

IMAGE(http://www.gamebase64.com/oldsite/gameofweek/31/moebius/Moebius.gif)

karmajay wrote:

This thread makes me feel like I have a bad gamer history yet I've been playing stuff since the commodore days lol

And yet...

karmajay wrote:

IMAGE(http://www.gamebase64.com/oldsite/gameofweek/31/moebius/Moebius.gif)