GWJ RPGs

Orbital Decay – Episode 8

Welcome to Orbital Decay, an episodic collaborative storytelling RPG made possible by our Patreon subscribers! Join Game Master Michael Zenke as he takes Sean Sands, Shawn Andrich, Karla Andrich and Rob Daviau into a mysterious sci-fi adventure where our heroes don't know who they are, where they are or why they've emerged from their damaged cryo pods in the first place.

Right Click Here and 'Save As' to Download!

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/images/podcasts/rss.gif)

  • Subscribe with iTunes
  • Subscribe with RSS
Download the official apps
  • Download the GWJ Conference Call app for Android
  • Download the GWJ Conference Call app for Android

Show credits

Comments

Spoiler:

Squish!

Rootin' Tootin' USA!

I am hanging out for the ultimate payoff in this series: Pipe rolling high for an offensive maneuvre.

Felix Threepaper wrote:

I am hanging out for the ultimate payoff in this series: Pipe rolling high for an offensive maneuvre.

I feel like you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Elysium wrote:
Felix Threepaper wrote:

I am hanging out for the ultimate payoff in this series: Pipe rolling high for an offensive maneuvre.

I feel like you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

I just came out to roll some imaginary dice poorly and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now.

Don't think of it as rolling dice poorly, think of it as staying true to the nature of the character.

Besides, the "f*ck it, I'm fine" attitude of Pipe when her muscles are falling out of her leg is, frankly, awesome.

Come to think of it, now I wanna see an action movie where the hero is clumsy AF but still gets it done.

Felix Threepaper wrote:

Come to think of it, now I wanna see an action movie where the hero is clumsy AF but still gets it done.

Are you familiar with a fellow named Jackie Chan?

Poor Cat.

wordsmythe wrote:
Felix Threepaper wrote:

Come to think of it, now I wanna see an action movie where the hero is clumsy AF but still gets it done.

Are you familiar with a fellow named Jackie Chan?

Good point, but he is artfully clumsy. *Goes off and rewatches Drunken Master*