Fire Emblem Heroes

Hey look! It's a place to talk about Fire Emblem Heroes stuff!

[Update] Except the community would rather mostly talk about it on the Fire Emblem Catch All thread, so--if you were searching the site for FEH discussion--maybe go look over there, if this thread continues to be inactive.

Here is the spreadsheet Shoptroll made for the sharing of friendcodes.

Other resources:
Fire Emblem Heroes Wiki
Feather Costs for 'Unlocking Potential'
FWIW, tips from Kotaku

First!!!

lol

I am starting to get addicted... I need to learn more about the combat mechanics as colors are only part of it. It seems that there are some cases where mages are much more effective like the archers are versus flying mounts.

manta173 wrote:

First!!!

lol

I am starting to get addicted... I need to learn more about the combat mechanics as colors are only part of it. It seems that there are some cases where mages are much more effective like the archers are versus flying mounts.

If the original series is a reliable guide, there are bonuses vs armor, magic, flying, dragons, beasts... These bonuses or weaknesses are indicated on the character stat pages.

PewPewRobo wrote:
manta173 wrote:

First!!!

lol

I am starting to get addicted... I need to learn more about the combat mechanics as colors are only part of it. It seems that there are some cases where mages are much more effective like the archers are versus flying mounts.

If the original series is a reliable guide, there are bonuses vs armor, magic, flying, dragons, beasts... These bonuses or weaknesses are indicated on the character stat pages.

I'll have to start digging into my core team.

Agreed. I have no idea who to upgrade, what I'm doing, what all these gems and stuff are for. So much to learn, I just send people in to win and vanquish evil.

From the few times I've tried using the auto battle function I've really noticed how awful the AI is for it.

Also, what is the level cap? For awhile I thought it was going to be 20 then I assumed 30 but I noticed if I want to level up a character it showed me the option to go all the way up to lvl 40? O.o

Sent out a bunch of friend requests.
If you didn't get one from me, feel free to friend me up: 6528870955

Like the game, frustrated that I have to download updates 2 times a day some days, especially since I have a 16 gig iPhone that I am using every last bit of space possible.

I have finished all of the game chapters, now trying to bump some of the characters to 4 stars but this will get old if they do not release new stories or something else to do soon.

Ego Man wrote:

Like the game, frustrated that I have to download updates 2 times a day some days, especially since I have a 16 gig iPhone that I am using every last bit of space possible.

I had this problem too. A little bit of digging revealed that this issue goes away if you free up some space on your phone. Something about cache clearing or something. I don't understand technology.