[News] Post a D&D Picture

Previous incarnations of Cleveland/P&C/D&D have had an image thread, to handle political cartoons and other image-based stuff that doesn't belong in the general post-a-picture threads.

If any of them spawn an extended discussion, please spawn it off into its own thread. Replies to non-picture replies should take the form of a link pointing to a post on a different discussion thread.

And I shouldn't have to say it, but the images still need to abide by the rules.

The warrant for the raid on Maralago was for documents related to nuclear...stuff.

I hope they found the Russian pee tape too.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/OEj33q6.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/q3ugYKo.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/0l3sdwk.jpeg)

NSFW - language

Spoiler:

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/6oCD0m8.png)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/2fDiev1.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/NQ9OzJ5.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/PK9hr6X.jpeg)

farley3k wrote:

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/2fDiev1.jpeg)

See?! Undeniable proof that the Deep State is real, they only go after Republicans!

IMAGE(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FZ_PSs2WAAAvuaV?format=jpg&name=small)

Edit:

IMAGE(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FZ_myJWXwAE3xWe?format=jpg&name=900x900)

I'm sorry, did I miss when Tulsi Gabbard transformed into Ysanne Isard from the X-Wing novels?

Rat Boy wrote:

IMAGE(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FZ_myJWXwAE3xWe?format=jpg&name=900x900)

I'm sorry, did I miss when Tulsi Gabbard transformed into Ysanne Isard from the X-Wing novels?

I don’t get the reference but Tulsi Gabbard has been a regular guest on the right wing media circuit since the election. She’s just following the Tim Pool/Dave Rubin playbook of “trust me, I’m totally a liberal you guys, just let me explain how liberals are wrong about everything and only conservatism is a valid viewpoint.”

ruhk wrote:
Rat Boy wrote:

IMAGE(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FZ_myJWXwAE3xWe?format=jpg&name=900x900)

I'm sorry, did I miss when Tulsi Gabbard transformed into Ysanne Isard from the X-Wing novels?

I don’t get the reference but Tulsi Gabbard has been a regular guest on the right wing media circuit since the election. She’s just following the Tim Pool/Dave Rubin playbook of “trust me, I’m totally a liberal you guys, just let me explain how liberals are wrong about everything and only conservatism is a valid viewpoint.”

She was sh*tting out talking points straight from the Kremlin yesterday saying that America sanctioning Russia because they invaded Ukraine was bad and that the sanctions are only hurting Americans (I guess she thinks we import a lot of Russian oil and gas?) while propping up NATO and the military industrial complex.

She was a Russian stooge when she was running for president, so in that case nothing has changed

Tulsi Gabbard anagram: Rabid Bat Slug.

Ysanne Isard is known for that hairstyle:

IMAGE(https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/012/783/414/large/tatiana-yamshanova-ysanne-isard-port-copy.jpg?1536511152)

See also: Rogue from X Men!

OG_slinger wrote:

She was sh*tting out talking points straight from the Kremlin yesterday saying that America sanctioning Russia because they invaded Ukraine was bad and that the sanctions are only hurting Americans (I guess she thinks we import a lot of Russian oil and gas?) while propping up NATO and the military industrial complex.

That’s basically been Tucker’s argument since the day after the invasion started as well, that the US and NATO left Russia with no option except to invade Ukraine, and that our sanctions on Russia and support of Ukraine are only hurting American consumers.

NSFW

Spoiler:

IMAGE(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/952523705483948142/1008528163590123671/unknown.png)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/icv9MGa.jpeg)
IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/M50srNY.jpeg)

LOL If this works it would be great. But considering how trumpists are unhinged idiots anyway they would probably not vote, then claim the vote was rigged and then shoot a bunch of people

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/kEzKUZ9.jpeg)

You heard it here first from Donny Jr - trump supporters are unclean!
IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/KmkPg5p.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/pgvfyrJ.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/7ZX0JN7.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/YLsHSLe.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/kFUUtaH.png)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/2yepD3j.png)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/3XJFsEe.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/xGdvTPi.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fam3YTeXkAAsFIs?format=jpg&name=small)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/U6VqEso.jpeg)

This one made me LOL

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/JzK381b.jpeg)
IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/O7v7Jl5.png)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/G5cFxXK.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/Ht5skdC.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/JrglJuS.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/RsAYLUd.png)

The two justice systems in the US:

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/k5LvIiz.png)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/35isPTl.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/bKgXsye.png)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/CIWEpwl.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/hJCKs4F.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/j9pQoxm.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/o6ZnfKj.jpeg)

Pointing out the hypocrisy won't change anyone's mind, but it does feel good and makes me chuckle, so keep 'em comin'!

The hypocrisy is the point. It's a dominance display. "I have the power to do this; you do not."

Important to remember, it’s only one’s opponent who considers this hypocrisy. To them they are shining beacons of ideological purity, and it’s us dirty leftists who kill babies/protect murderers and ban guns/use armed guards and ban prayer/allow sharia law who are the hypocrites.

Heck even the FBI raid is “proof” of hypocrisy to them, as through their tainted lack of morality it’s Biden’s corrupt deep state FBI that targeted poor innocent Donnie after Donnie had spent so much work finally making the government good.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/3tDL9XH.png)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/ldGEgZJ.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/sk5fzN6.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/m4XgvNQ.jpeg)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/kOagn7K.jpeg)

Don't forget churches that don't pay any taxes taking out PPP loans too.

The quiet part out loud
If people are not poor they won't be willing to be killed.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/wf0vpvU.png)

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/gBP3D9G.png)

farley3k wrote:

The quiet part out loud
If people are not poor they won't be willing to be killed.

IMAGE(https://i.imgur.com/wf0vpvU.png)

I call that an "added bonus"