ClockworkHouse presents SallyNasty's Game Club Announcements "Where the Games come monthly, but the cheevos are forever!"

Looks like I picked a bit of a bum game this month. The thread hasn't gotten much traffic, and to be honest, I haven't even started it. I keep sitting down to play it and just... finding other things to do.

Sorry! Better luck next time, I guess.

I'm actually playing it as we speak. There's a Skyrim but about Zombies vibe to it for me, the more I play it, save for the complexity of the skill tree of the game I am comparing DI to.

I chose Purna as my character and am really enjoying playing as her. Find it odd that quite a few NPC's call me "man"... wonder if that's intentional or what, but I just found it a little odd.

I wonder, though, if I'll get to the ending quickly enough before the month is through.

Yeah. I think I tried it a fair while back on a PS Now trial period, PS3 stream maybe. I don't remember being enamoured tbh.

alas, i played dead island to death back when it was released

Also I'm trying to get through dragon age for the CRPG thread and haven't even started Rime for the Adventure game thread (in between polishing up a dissertation and other assorted homework) so sadly my plate is rather full

I'm enjoying it when I play it and look forward to the next time I can pick it up. I just haven't had much time during the last week, and when I did have time, the PC was occupied, so I went with Saints Row the Third on console instead.

I successfully guilted myself into playing a bit of it last night. Oh boy, is it janky.

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of sampling this little game called The Witcher 3 just after. It's going to be hard to go back to Dead Island.

ClockworkHouse wrote:

I successfully guilted myself into playing a bit of it last night. Oh boy, is it janky.

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of sampling this little game called The Witcher 3 just after. It's going to be hard to go back to Dead Island. :P

That little game is the reason I stalled on almost every other game.

AUs_TBirD wrote:

I'm enjoying it when I play it and look forward to the next time I can pick it up. I just haven't had much time during the last week, and when I did have time, the PC was occupied, so I went with Saints Row the Third on console instead.

Excellent! I replayed it last year...or maybe it was 2017? Man, time flies, y'all!

I'd gladly pay full price for a remastered Saint's Row the Third, or really just any way to play it on PS4.

Bonus_Eruptus wrote:

I'd gladly pay full price for a remastered Saint's Row the Third, or really just any way to play it on PS4.

Get the next Xbox and play it on that.