Escape from Tarkov - Catch All

Someone created a single site you can go to for all maps. Also a really nice customs map I have not seen previously

https://tarkov.directory/

escher77 wrote:

Someone created a single site you can go to for all maps. Also a really nice customs map I have not seen previously

https://tarkov.directory/

Nice, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the link. I found a really nice clan that is big into Tarkov. Very welcoming, no stress playing - learned so much in just a couple of days. Improved my experience of the game immensely.

ak74N is really growing on me. When you fully mod the thing you can get the recoil down even lower than M4. Slower rate of fire than M4 though so hard choice.

escher77 wrote:

ak74N is really growing on me. When you fully mod the thing you can get the recoil down even lower than M4. Slower rate of fire than M4 though so hard choice.

That's what i was using that first night with 5 of us. I truly think that's what gave me the upper edge on the fight. My shots were chest and head while the other guys shooting me was hitting my legs. You're right though that RoF on the M4 is brutal. Kinda doesn't matter where you hit.

What if the Escape part of the game is really just ones ability to not play?

Too deep for me

Clip of Smoke in Factory trying to recruit hatchlings, love the blind fire.

https://clips.twitch.tv/BetterCredul...

Druidpeak wrote:

Clip of Smoke in Factory trying to recruit hatchlings, love the blind fire.

https://clips.twitch.tv/BetterCredul...

Woah,

How did he shoot around that corner? That was awesome.

There is a new game that shares some similarities to Tarkov in Early Access called The Hunt. Saw one of the high end Tarkov streamers playing the Alpha - looks pretty nifty.

SpyNavy wrote:

There is a new game that shares some similarities to Tarkov in Early Access called The Hunt. Saw one of the high end Tarkov streamers playing the Alpha - looks pretty nifty.

I actually got into the Alpha for it. It's creepy as hell and fun when you can get into a match.

There's another also called SCUM which is close to coming to early access on Steam

Yeah, I signed up for the alpha month or so ago hoping i get in will see.

Not shocking at all if you play. Hence the huge peakers advantage. What they don't tell you is this is the same as PUBG pre last August when the big netcode patch rolled out. The numbers in that video for PUBG are post that patch.

Current patch notes for tomorrow,

https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromT...

Big thigns are network update step 1. New helmet hopefully between Kiver/Kolpak. Also Friends now show up top of player list so there is a reason to actually friend people.

Patch made a massive netcode fix. The netcode feels so good. I'm sure it's not perfect but certainly more than 2x better. Although horrible timing with Hunt showdown release.