Vermintide 1 + 2

Yeah this game sold so well but player base dropped significantly. Hopefully this will pull some back in as well as another race pack or something.

I always favored the elf. Game was fun for a while but for me did not have the staying power of L4D2. Now that Total Warhammer is out, I don't see myself circling back to this anytime soon.

A Friend and I started playing. Is there a Steam group ?

I've been playing and will totally join you!

Manach wrote:

A Friend and I started playing. Is there a Steam group ?

Yes there is, but there are only 20 members, and no active Vermintide players as far as I am tell.

I'd be up for a game tonight at 10pm EST. Anyone else interested?

Also, the group is at:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gwj...
but it's been a while since we've been active. Let me know if anyone wants an invite.

I try to play about once a week with a frame but it's been freezing and crashing his computer for the last month. Really love it but until my friend figures out what's wrong I haven't been able to really commit to the game.

Dakhath wrote:

I'd be up for a game tonight at 10pm EST. Anyone else interested?

Also, the group is at:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gwj...
but it's been a while since we've been active. Let me know if anyone wants an invite.

Invite me to the group:)

There has been lots of complaints on steam about the game crashing constantly. Never experienced myself. Bummer anyway cause it's only really fun with 4 people. Btw the companion's AI in this game are so ridiculously stupid it either makes me ragequit or have a blast laughing out loud

Does anyone want to get this going again, and do we have a steam group? It's in Humble Monthly DecemberJanuary, so we could potentially get some new blood too.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

I could reinstall it, but I'm probably in a different time zone to most of you (UK), so scheduling a game might be tricky. There is (or at least was) a steam group.

Yeah, I'd be in. I only got to play a little, and I'd love to get some more mileage out of it. Fair warning though: I'm terrible at it.

I want to play more as well.
Installed and ready to go.

I just grabbed the Monthly Bundle gamble. I'm downloading now. If we're not already friends on Steam, feel free to add me! I'll need to get a bit of practice first with bots so I, at least, know the controls!

BTW, they are offering daily log in gifts now through Dec 25. I just got a legendary helm

kergguz wrote:

There is (or at least was) a steam group.

kergguz or anyone else, can I get an invite? Otherwise maybe we create a new one, if the old one is dead.

captainchaos wrote:
kergguz wrote:

There is (or at least was) a steam group.

kergguz or anyone else, can I get an invite? Otherwise maybe we create a new one, if the old one is dead.

You appear to already be in the group.

I played a round of this with DeThroned last night and had a pretty good time.
By all means if anyone sees me loaded into the game and wants to join up send a message. (The dwarf is MINE though. )

So far I am at a 100% success rate playing this. I've played one entire mission and thanks to Dr. Awkward made it through as the rogue-type guy (I forget who is who). A TON of fun so definitely shoot me a message if you guys want to play.

DeThroned wrote:

So far I am at a 100% success rate playing this. I've played one entire mission and thanks to Dr. Awkward made it through as the rogue-type guy (I forget who is who). A TON of fun so definitely shoot me a message if you guys want to play.

Me too! I played the intro mission with pubbies and we made it. Really brought back that Left4Dead vibe for me. I like the loot drops addition too. I'll certainly be playing more of this one.

kergguz wrote:
captainchaos wrote:
kergguz wrote:

There is (or at least was) a steam group.

kergguz or anyone else, can I get an invite? Otherwise maybe we create a new one, if the old one is dead.

You appear to already be in the group.

Ah, I'm in like 3 vermintide groups and lost track of it. Thanks!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gwj...

So, there was talk during friday L4D2 of setting up "vermintide night". I'm thinking Wednesday (since payday night is mostly gone), or Saturday.

I personally can't make until 9pm PDT either night, but if there's critical mass I'll just hope to join a later round.

Thoughts? Anyone know how to make a poll?

I'd be up for this. Last few times I tried, there was little interest.

I'd be fine with midnight ET any day of the week, although I'd be loathe to have to leave during Bottle Rockets on Saturday nights.
Dibs on the dwarf!

When is bottle rockets? And does that mean Wed is better than Sat for you Awk?

I am on with Awkward just about every night. Hit us up for a game, pubbies make us sad. Normally around 9p EST start time.

Posted an event for 9pm PST (mignight EST) Wednesday Dec. 14 to http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gwj... .

Planning on getting this in Winter sale and playing over holidays. Could you go ahead and add me to the group now?

Group is public so you don't need permission to join

Wednesday didn't have the biggest of turnouts, with a lot of people saying that weeknights were rough. I just checked bottle rockets, and it starts at 7pm PDT Saturdays. Want to shoot for 9pm Sat? (I can't make Dec 24 or Dec 31 though)