Star Wars Rebels Catch-All

Spoiler:

Gonk droids! Mandalorians! Black Sun! Almost every important character in the episode is female! R2-D2!

And Zoe!

Er, Gina Torres.

Spoiler:

So Interdictor cruisers this week, B-Wings last week. How soon before we get TIE Avengers? Please...?

Best episode so far. I'll pull you fire, nice.

"Why do they let us keep stealing these things?"

Very good. And again, a little early for the tech, but at least it was a prototype. And

Spoiler:

it got blowed up real good

I won't spoil tonight's episode in the slightest but...awesomesauce.

This show is so good.

Spoiler:

'Nother trailer, lots more spoilers.

Spoiler:

TIE Bombers, possibly Morrabund (planet formerly known as Korriban), Yoda, Leia, Vader, cross-guard lightsaber, Vader versus Ashoka.

Edit: And maybe Snoke?

That trailer makes me want to fully catch up on the show. Looks great.

Rat Boy wrote:

'Nother trailer, lots more spoilers.

Spoiler:

TIE Bombers, possibly Morrabund (planet formerly known as Korriban), Yoda, Leia, Vader, cross-guard lightsaber, Vader versus Ashoka.

Edit: And maybe Snoke?

Spoiler:

Speculation is that 'Old Master' is Darth Maul, either survived, or a force ghost.

Tanglebones wrote:
Rat Boy wrote:

'Nother trailer, lots more spoilers.

Spoiler:

TIE Bombers, possibly Morrabund (planet formerly known as Korriban), Yoda, Leia, Vader, cross-guard lightsaber, Vader versus Ashoka.

Edit: And maybe Snoke?

Spoiler:

Speculation is that 'Old Master' is Darth Maul, either survived, or a force ghost.

Spoiler:

He was never fully killed, just tortured, so I think that's a spot on guess.

I think I got even more excited watching that than my kids did.

ubrakto wrote:

I think I got even more excited watching that than my kids did.

I did too, then I started getting a bit overwhelmed. Are they jamming too much in here? This is one half of one season...

b12n11w00t wrote:
Tanglebones wrote:
Rat Boy wrote:

'Nother trailer, lots more spoilers.

Spoiler:

TIE Bombers, possibly Morrabund (planet formerly known as Korriban), Yoda, Leia, Vader, cross-guard lightsaber, Vader versus Ashoka.

Edit: And maybe Snoke?

Spoiler:

Speculation is that 'Old Master' is Darth Maul, either survived, or a force ghost.

Spoiler:

He was never fully killed, just tortured, so I think that's a spot on guess.

These are Clone Wars topics so not really spoilers. I was pretty sure Sideous killed maul. Gonna go look it up. Ah I see more in Legend comics I guess.

karmajay wrote:
b12n11w00t wrote:
Tanglebones wrote:
Rat Boy wrote:

'Nother trailer, lots more spoilers.

Spoiler:

TIE Bombers, possibly Morrabund (planet formerly known as Korriban), Yoda, Leia, Vader, cross-guard lightsaber, Vader versus Ashoka.

Edit: And maybe Snoke?

Spoiler:

Speculation is that 'Old Master' is Darth Maul, either survived, or a force ghost.

Spoiler:

He was never fully killed, just tortured, so I think that's a spot on guess.

These are Clone Wars topics so not really spoilers. I was pretty sure Sideous killed maul. Gonna go look it up. Ah I see more in Legend comics I guess.

I believe he said he had something else in mind for Maul, then cue end credits.

Rat Boy wrote:
karmajay wrote:
b12n11w00t wrote:
Tanglebones wrote:
Rat Boy wrote:

'Nother trailer, lots more spoilers.

Spoiler:

TIE Bombers, possibly Morrabund (planet formerly known as Korriban), Yoda, Leia, Vader, cross-guard lightsaber, Vader versus Ashoka.

Edit: And maybe Snoke?

Spoiler:

Speculation is that 'Old Master' is Darth Maul, either survived, or a force ghost.

Spoiler:

He was never fully killed, just tortured, so I think that's a spot on guess.

These are Clone Wars topics so not really spoilers. I was pretty sure Sideous killed maul. Gonna go look it up. Ah I see more in Legend comics I guess.

I believe he said he had something else in mind for Maul, then cue end credits.

Exactly. But I think we were spoilering because it was speculation as to who was in the trailer.

Tanglebones wrote:
Rat Boy wrote:

'Nother trailer, lots more spoilers.

Spoiler:

TIE Bombers, possibly Morrabund (planet formerly known as Korriban), Yoda, Leia, Vader, cross-guard lightsaber, Vader versus Ashoka.

Edit: And maybe Snoke?

Spoiler:

Speculation is that 'Old Master' is Darth Maul, either survived, or a force ghost.

The Force Awakens spoilers below.

Spoiler:

Now I'm wondering if Ezra becomes Snoke. I googled for that theory and it's out there on various message boards.

DSGamer wrote:
Tanglebones wrote:
Rat Boy wrote:

'Nother trailer, lots more spoilers.

Spoiler:

TIE Bombers, possibly Morrabund (planet formerly known as Korriban), Yoda, Leia, Vader, cross-guard lightsaber, Vader versus Ashoka.

Edit: And maybe Snoke?

Spoiler:

Speculation is that 'Old Master' is Darth Maul, either survived, or a force ghost.

The Force Awakens spoilers below.

Spoiler:

Now I'm wondering if Ezra becomes Snoke. I googled for that theory and it's out there on various message boards.

That would be awesome. I really want that to happen now.

Ugh. To each their own but I don't what anything bad to happen to any of this group ESPECIALLY Ahsoka.

karmajay wrote:

Ugh. To each their own but I don't what anything bad to happen to any of this group ESPECIALLY Ahsoka.

Ahsoka is the only jedi from this group that I like. But I like everyone else. I just don't care as much about Kanan or Ezra.

Ah here is a freeze on that image

Spoiler:

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/7eqr54S.jpg)

karmajay wrote:

Ah here is a freeze on that image

Spoiler:

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/7eqr54S.jpg)

Spoiler:

I saw that dude cut in half.

DSGamer wrote:
karmajay wrote:

Ah here is a freeze on that image

Spoiler:

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/7eqr54S.jpg)

Spoiler:

I saw that dude cut in half.

Spoiler:

He survives; the story's told in the 4th and 5th seasons of the Clone Wars cartoon, and the Sons of Dathomir comic book.

Exciting trailer. It's been a great show so far and seems to improve every week.

karmajay wrote:

Ugh. To each their own but I don't what anything bad to happen to any of this group ESPECIALLY Ahsoka.

It'll be interesting to see how this show wraps knowing these characters don't play a role in Ep4.

Shifter wrote:

Exciting trailer. It's been a great show so far and seems to improve every week.

karmajay wrote:

Ugh. To each their own but I don't what anything bad to happen to any of this group ESPECIALLY Ahsoka.

It'll be interesting to see how this show wraps knowing these characters don't play a role in Ep4.

This has actually been discussed a bunch around the interwebs. I agree with the opinion that just because there was a line where someone tells Vader " Youa re the last" that is no reason to say there isn't a jedi, etc he or there in hiding or just living life. The galaxy is a big place (getting smaller in TFA hehe). It should be viewed as just a line in the movie. Heck, Lucas didn't know there were twins until later down the line.

That trailer. Wow. I've been enjoying this show, but I've felt like it hasn't yet been able to raise the stakes to the level that The Clone Wars often did. That looks like it's about to change big time.

There's nowhere that I can catch up on the first two seasons via streaming, right? At this point, I'd have to buy the discs?

This is still the 2nd season, it was just on Dec break, like most shows. That was a mid-season trailer. So there won't be season 2 discs until this summer.

Google "Star Wars Rebels Streaming" and the first two results are:

Disney XD show site Probably need a cable login with DisneyXD channel in your package for that. And it looks like only season 2, but including the Siege of Lothal, is available there. No season 1 episodes up anymore.

Amazon Digital episodes. Pretty expensive. They sell the season 1 premiere movie and between season 1 and 2 movie separate from season 1 and season 2 sets.