NHL 2013-2014: Islanders sold, Wang stops losing money, on to the next save-all
[youtube]The newly horrifically renamed division, the Metropolitan Division (I mean, naming a division after the Mets?), cuts a swath through the Atlantic and Central divisions, and the Pacific Division remains unscathed. But all there is to ask right now is: What will happen this year?
Detroit Red Wings
Tampa Bay Lightning
Toronto Maple Leafs
Columbus Blue Jackets
New Jersey Devils
New York Islanders
New York Rangers
St. Louis Blues
Los Angeles Kings
San Jose Sharks
- Can the Islanders bolt their crap lease early for Brooklyn? (repeat question from last season) and why mess around with the horrible Nassau Coliseum?
- First major star to go down in 2013 with an injury? (repeat question from last season)
- Does Seattle really need an expansion team? Does the NHL really need an expansion team?
- What's up with Quebec City?
- Henrik Lundqvist's last season as a Ranger, or the Ranger's last season with salary cap space before signing him?
- Probably Martin Brodeur's last season, what will he accomplish?
- Any more Russian league defections?
- Can Winnipeg make the playoffs and bring back the true "white-out"?