HBO's Game of Thrones—Shame. Shame. Shame.—NO SPOILERS

I believe I Shae Tyrion regardless.

Arya done with the stupid puns yet?

There snow end to them..

Does anyone know where our serious discussion of the series Whent?

Jorah good man for trying to re-rail things.

I'm dire-ed of this. Seriously.

[There, that should put an end to it.]

Wait a Mormont, I've always taken Greyjoy in puns. Let's try to make some Sansa this.

Morro wrote:

Let's try to make some Sansa this.

Alright, Lady it go. The unamused are going to start Hounding us to get past this Mountain of pun material.

LiquidMantis wrote:
Morro wrote:

Let's try to make some Sansa this.

Alright, Lady it go. The unamused are going to start Hounding us to get past this Mountain of pun material.

Look what you've done. Aegon and jumped the shark with this one. Mance we should stop?

Summer annoyed, but I think we'd Rayder not. Perhaps we should Poole our efforts? I'm having an Ice time.

As someone who hasn't read any of the novels, I'm staggered this has gone on as long as it has.

I have no pun to add, obviously, so continue.

My poor thread... look what you've done to my poor thread...
*weep*

If you guys keep dragon this on, I'm not going to get Dany sleep tonight.

I'm soEyire I started all this. Hopefully it will Petyr out

It's Irri how many puns we can maester up, when we're Egg-ed on enough.

That's enough for tonight. I'm Balon on you guys and heading home.

What the?! Who punned all over my thread?

I thought today's PA strip was appropriate for the Spoiler thread.

*cough*tagged*cough*

Well, I just finished the first book yesterday. It was pretty... pretty... good. I think I'll stay out of the spoilery thread until I catch up on the books. Can't wait to watch the show. I watched the first 12 minute preview thing and it seemed pretty okay. It definitely won't hold up to the book, but should still be fun.

tuffalobuffalo wrote:

Well, I just finished the first book yesterday. It was pretty... pretty... good. I think I'll stay out of the spoilery thread until I catch up on the books. Can't wait to watch the show. I watched the first 12 minute preview thing and it seemed pretty okay. It definitely won't hold up to the book, but should still be fun.

I am curious about what you mean by "pretty pretty good"?

NathanialG wrote:
tuffalobuffalo wrote:

Well, I just finished the first book yesterday. It was pretty... pretty... good. I think I'll stay out of the spoilery thread until I catch up on the books. Can't wait to watch the show. I watched the first 12 minute preview thing and it seemed pretty okay. It definitely won't hold up to the book, but should still be fun.

I am curious about what you mean by "pretty pretty good"?

I say that too much.

By pretty... pretty... good, I mean awesome.

I believe it's spelled "Pri-tay".

SpacePPoliceman wrote:

I believe it's spelled "Pri-tay".

I will make a note of that.

Got the new HBO Go installed on my iPad. It streams Game Of Thrones and all other aired shows.

Gorilla.800.lbs wrote:

Got the new HBO Go installed on my iPad. It streams Game Of Thrones and all other aired shows.

I tried watching them on HBO Go but apparently Comcast does not participate and you get redirected back to their crappy xfinity site instead. I hate Comcast so much. FiOS was just made available in my area and I'm switching as soon as I clear off my DVR.

Vega wrote:
Gorilla.800.lbs wrote:

Got the new HBO Go installed on my iPad. It streams Game Of Thrones and all other aired shows.

I tried watching them on HBO Go but apparently Comcast does not participate and you get redirected back to their crappy xfinity site instead. I hate Comcast so much. FiOS was just made available in my area and I'm switching as soon as I clear off my DVR.

Works for me on Comcast.

EDIT: Are you confused because you have to log into your Comcast account to get it to work? You have to put in the credentials of your comcast/xfinity account (email address @ comcast.net). That's the gate keeper. Once you do that, you're in.

You are correct, it works now. Looks like it just dropped today for Android and Comcast users. I tried it a couple days ago and the HBO Go website would just redirect you back to xfinity. So, I guess I hate them a little bit less now.

Vega wrote:

You are correct, it works now. Looks like it just dropped today for Android and Comcast users. I tried it a couple days ago and the HBO Go website would just redirect you back to xfinity. So, I guess I hate them a little bit less now.

You have every right to keep hating them as much as you did before. I hate them so much. Why can't there be something else that's at least almost competitive? Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Vega wrote:

You are correct, it works now. Looks like it just dropped today for Android and Comcast users. I tried it a couple days ago and the HBO Go website would just redirect you back to xfinity. So, I guess I hate them a little bit less now.

I didn't think Comcast was just added today. I thought they'd been on for awhile. I had talked to somebody about it that I thought was on Comcast.

May be wrong. I just registered after it hit Android this morning.

Here's something from Feb 2010 saying it was Comcast and Verizon FiOS only at that time.