Post a website, entertain me!

http://bustygirlcomics.com/

Actually safe for work. My fiancee got a kick as I have seen her do most of the things in here, like double sports bras.

The best 404 screen?

Ugh, this is exemplative of that bullsh*t officiating that I hate. A bunch of unknown kids, probably repeat offenders, mock a prophet and the LORD sends bears to kill 42 of them. But when Roman soldiers mock the Christ, He asks the LORD to forgive them. There's been a total lack of consistency since, I would say, the Word was made flesh and this dartboard of justice was wheeled out. If anyone's been following the Jews for a while, they'll remember when disciplinary calls from the God of Abraham sent clear messages to the enemies of the Israelites. I'm really going to lose interest if offenders continue to get away without being smote.

I don't know, I don't know, I just don't know...

http://breadfish.de/

Gravey wrote:

Ugh, this is exemplative of that bullsh*t officiating that I hate. A bunch of unknown kids, probably repeat offenders, mock a prophet and the LORD sends bears to kill 42 of them. But when Roman soldiers mock the Christ, He asks the LORD to forgive them. There's been a total lack of consistency since, I would say, the Word was made flesh and this dartboard of justice was wheeled out. If anyone's been following the Jews for a while, they'll remember when disciplinary calls from the God of Abraham sent clear messages to the enemies of the Israelites. I'm really going to lose interest if offenders continue to get away without being smote.

That's all well and good, and I appreciate your insight, but what the hell's a "spread"?!

Astrophysicist's Phrasebook

Excerpt:

Dark ...
Use as a prefix for anything you're not sure about, or can't find.
- I've searched my hard drive and can't find it. I guess it must be a dark pdf.

And the inevitable...

http://www.shalalmbaskur.com

Strangeblades wrote:

Not enough cute in your life?

Hence the double post ? But yeah, very cute indeed.

What? This is not a correction to a double post. No sir.

deleted

Holy Quack Quack. That's a hard-working machine.

The Oatmeal's State of the Web, Spring 2012 (webcomic)

If you're not familiar with the Oatmeal, you're in for a treat. You can read his site for hours.

Btw, here's the prequel, State of the Web, Summer 2011

I don't peruse this thread much but caught this on stumbleupon, possibly a viral or ARG?

http://www.thebitterrootfootage.com/...

Looks like someone doing another Marble Hornets type thing, though it could be a viral for a movie/book/game/something too.

OK, I have no idea what is going on over at the Googleplex anymore...

Go to Google Translate
Select English to German (why German I don't know)
Paste the following into the text box and translate

pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk

Notice there is a "listen" button on the "translated" text. If you hover your mouse over it, it says "beatbox". Click and listen...

Other languages seem to spell it all out. The German langauge sounds it out, though-- probably because there are a lot of spellings like "sch" that are sounded out in speech.

Except for umlauts, which way too many English-speakers dabbling in German just lazily turn into a long English vowel sound. I was the only one in my junior high German class who could recite "Die Lorelei" correctly.

And I mean hey, it's doing me so much good here in Chicago, amidst all the Spanish and Polish...

EDIT: On subject, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umlaut

karmajay wrote:

I don't peruse this thread much but caught this on stumbleupon, possibly a viral or ARG?

http://www.thebitterrootfootage.com/...

He's got the actual footage up now..

http://www.thebitterrootfootage.com/...

I should ask how someone manages to secretly film someone from the next room with an 8mm camera (those things were pretty loud) but I guess I can roll with it. (I'm pretty sure the footage is actually video that someone applied a filter to, not actual 8mm footage.)

It looks to be an ongoing thing too. There is a note saying they have contacted "Chris" to see where the box came from. I'm guessing someone is trying to imitate Marble Hornets.

tanstaafl wrote:
karmajay wrote:

I don't peruse this thread much but caught this on stumbleupon, possibly a viral or ARG?

http://www.thebitterrootfootage.com/...

He's got the actual footage up now..

http://www.thebitterrootfootage.com/...

I should ask how someone manages to secretly film someone from the next room with an 8mm camera (those things were pretty loud) but I guess I can roll with it. (I'm pretty sure the footage is actually video that someone applied a filter to, not actual 8mm footage.)

It looks to be an ongoing thing too. There is a note saying they have contacted "Chris" to see where the box came from. I'm guessing someone is trying to imitate Marble Hornets.

That footage is creepy! I have not been on unforums for years but this makes me want to get back on there!

krev82 wrote:

Oh if only this site was in existance back when I was a marker, sh*t my students write.

That's awesome.

krev82 wrote:

Oh if only this site was in existance back when I was a marker, sh*t my students write.

I firmly believe that the crucifixion is not something you can do to yourself simply because you do not have enough hands.

That's not a belief, that's a fact.

Gravey wrote:
krev82 wrote:

Oh if only this site was in existance back when I was a marker, sh*t my students write.

I firmly believe that the crucifixion is not something you can do to yourself simply because you do not have enough hands.

That's not a belief, that's a fact.

I'm in love with this one:

I believe that life begins at contraception.
sh*t My Students Write wrote:

Murder is the number one cause of itself.

Having tattoos is just like slavery but not as bad.

I mean, yeah, if you want to put it that way.