Trailer Catch All

ZOMBIELAND: DOUBLE TAP - Red Band Trailer

Can't unsee that kid as 11's hook up partner... weird seeing him in anything else.

CHARLIE'S ANGELS - Official Trailer #2 (HD)

So female Kingsman? Yeah, I'm in. I think the presence of Sir Patrick Stewart (his participation in the Emoji Movie notwithstanding) and Elizabeth Banks will keep this from being a dumpster fire.

Jungle Cruise
*it doesn't seem to have the magic and chemistry of The Mummy - which it looks almost exactly like - but I like both the leads so I will give it a shot.

Weathering With You

Dolittle - Official Trailer
*I can see why this is being released in January.

To Be of Service
*since the movie title doesn't really explain

TO BE OF SERVICE is a feature-length documentary film directed about war veterans suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) who are paired with a service dog to help them regain their lives. Returning home for these vets is often plagued with depression and a wrenching disconnect from the world they once inhabited. Family, old friends and jobs seem foreign, and newly returned warriors struggle to function and return to a normal civilian life. Service dogs offer a miraculous ray of hope in helping them come back to an independent, feeling life. The viewer learns it is the fragile life of young warriors, changed forever by combat that is the true cost of war.
farley3k wrote:

Dolittle - Official Trailer
*I can see why this is being released in January.

I personally love RDJ; but for some reason, when I saw this trailer I got this unexplained, out-of-nowhere feeling that RDJ will become the next Johnny Depp; as in, loved by everyone until we all collectively decided to hate him.

Nm. Watched the trailer finally and I see it’s by the same people who did Your Name.

Hobbes2099 wrote:

RDJ will become the next Johnny Depp; as in, loved by everyone until we all collectively decided to hate him.

Didn't we already go through that in the 1990s and early 2000s?

Terminator: Dark Fate (2019) – ‘Sarah’s Entrance’ Clip

Lady and the Tramp | Official Trailer #2 |
*The dog's mouth movements are just...odd.

Oh I gotta see this

Terminator: Dark Fate (2019) Exclusive Extended Red Band TV Spot HD
*to bad they went for rated "R" because the blood spatters are clearly CGI, and the f*cks are not needed. They are just thrown without any real story need.

I am down though. Haven't been this interested in a Terminator film since T2.

I've been conditioned to just sigh in disappointment at all Termintator movie after T2. Some are worse than others, but inevitably all disappointing.
I'll go in, cautiously optimistic, because Cameron.

Hobbes2099 wrote:

I'll go in, cautiously optimistic, because Cameron.

This right here...

Hobbes2099 wrote:

I've been conditioned to just sigh in disappointment at all Termintator movie after T2. Some are worse than others, but inevitably all disappointing.
I'll go in, cautiously optimistic, because Cameron.

My wife loves these, so I've resigned myself to paying for any/all theater viewings.

ranalin wrote:
Hobbes2099 wrote:

I'll go in, cautiously optimistic, because Cameron.

This right here...

Wasn't he the one telling us all Genesys was the shiznit?

slazev wrote:
ranalin wrote:
Hobbes2099 wrote:

I'll go in, cautiously optimistic, because Cameron.

This right here...

Wasn't he the one telling us all Genesys was the shiznit?

Who gives a f*ck what he said? It's what he did. Terminator 1 and 2 and he's doing this one.

Bloodshot.
*Vin Diesel is Van Damme in Universal Solider.

I'm not sure, but I think they just showed the entire movie in that trailer.

The comic book wasn't bad...I preferred the Eternal Warrior.

I preferred Robocop.....

farley3k wrote:

Bloodshot.
*Vin Diesel is Van Damme in Universal Solider.

Guy Pearce is an inspired choice, considering the plot seems to borrow heavily from Memento.

I....... well now. JJ Abrams really is trying to remake the original trilogy.

Sorbicol wrote:

I....... well now. JJ Abrams really is trying to remake the original trilogy.

Huh?

BadKen wrote:
Sorbicol wrote:

I....... well now. JJ Abrams really is trying to remake the original trilogy.

Huh?

Bringing back Palpatine? Come on!!

But we've known Palpatine is still around since the teaser, and it is still unclear what role he plays in all this. I didn't get a Return of the Jedi vibe from that trailer at all.