Video Game Deals Catch-All

Good deal.

Thanks!

Aaron D. wrote:
Jeff-66 wrote:

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes $2.49 at GamersGate

Tempting.

Never dealt with Gamers Gate before. I assume they're cool?

They don't require a separate launcher or anything, do they?

No, no separate launcher. In this case, M&M CoH is a Steam code.

They do Steam, Origin, and DRM-free games usually. I don't think they have their own downloader, but just make sure it says any of the above as required and you should be good. I've purchased a few games from them over the years.

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes $2.49 at GamersGate (steam code)

Also, I have found GG to sometimes be a little bit cryptic to navigate. May just be me though. Just throwing that out there as a general caution. But the service itself is nice, no separate app to run, etc. even for non-Steam/Origin games.

Jeff-66 wrote:

At least buy OMD 1 + DLC, and get yourself a bunch of Goodjers on your steam friends list and you can compare scores.

No kidding -- I picked it up, tried it out, and am awed by the leaderboards it generated from my friends list.

A lot of folks around here have put a lot of time into this game.

merphle wrote:

Here's a GOG deal in response: D&D Dynamo Stacking Promo. Up to 10 complete DRM-free D&D games for $21.10 or less.

Including Neverwinter Nights 2? This. Is. A. Deal!

Jeff-66 wrote:
Aaron D. wrote:
Jeff-66 wrote:

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes $2.49 at GamersGate

Tempting.

Never dealt with Gamers Gate before. I assume they're cool?

They don't require a separate launcher or anything, do they?

No, no separate launcher. In this case, M&M CoH is a Steam code.

In that case, SOLD.

I think it was GamersGate that sent me a password verification when I created the account in plain text via email. Then when I emailed and told them that was disturbing in today's age, they blew me off that that wasn't a security risk.

Don't think I did business with them after that. Did they improve their password security above automatically emailing un-asked for passwords out?

The Walking Dead (Telltale) $7.99 at Gamefly

Back to the Future (Telltale) $4.99

Use coupon code: GFDAPR20 (for U.S.) and GFDAPR20UK (for U.K.) to get these prices.

TWD is Steamworks. I thought it was outstanding.

Jeff-66 wrote:

TWD is Steamworks. I thought it was outstanding.

Agreed. Such a change from the norm in modern gaming.

Jeff-66 wrote:

The Walking Dead (Telltale) $7.99 at Gamefly

Back to the Future (Telltale) $4.99

Use coupon code: GFDAPR20 (for U.S.) and GFDAPR20UK (for U.K.) to get these prices.

TWD is Steamworks. I thought it was outstanding.

Back to the Future was pretty fun too. The fourth episode is a little long and tedious but I LOVED how the series ended. Hope they announce more.

Jeff-66 wrote:

Amazon DD has Borderlands 2 with the season pass for $24.99

the season pass is half off if you want that by itself $9.99

BL2 game only, $19.99

This is the PC download version, it's steamworks, and it's excellent.

Thanks guys, just grabbed the Borderlands 2 pack and the season pass for the low low price of $4.99. I already had $20 credit on Amazon that I'd got for complaining about never getting the pre-order dlc for AC3. So yeah, $4.99 and I now have Borderlands 2 and the Season Pass. That's some high quality gaming for less than a cup of coffee. Woot!

Jeff-66 wrote:

The Walking Dead (Telltale) $7.99 at Gamefly

Back to the Future (Telltale) $4.99

Use coupon code: GFDAPR20 (for U.S.) and GFDAPR20UK (for U.K.) to get these prices.

TWD is Steamworks. I thought it was outstanding.

BTTF unfortunately, is not Steamworks through this deal. You have to use the Gamefly client.

GOG has most of the D&D games (Baldur's Gate/Planescape Torment, etc.) in a package for $20

http://www.gog.com/promo/hasbro_stacking_weekend_promo_050413

Ordering this also gives you a free copy of the Android App "The Final Hours of Tomb Raider" - your Tomb Raider order gives you a $2.99 credit towards the $2.99 app.

I don't know how The Final Hours of Tomb Raider is, but I really enjoyed The Final Hours of Mass Effect 3.

hey guys

I don't mean to be panhandling but I know a lot of people got a free code for Bioshock with the purchase of Inifinite.

Does anyone have one left? I have a friend who's never been initiated to the series and I'm trying to get him the game. He liked the demo

interstate78 wrote:

hey guys

I don't mean to be panhandling but I know a lot of people got a free code for Bioshock with the purchase of Inifinite.

Does anyone have one left? I have a friend who's never been initiated to the series and I'm trying to get him the game. He liked the demo

PM sent.

jonfentyler wrote:

PM sent.

jonfentyler is a gentleman and a scholar!

This community is SO awesome

Free Europa Universalis 3 on Gamefly for the next little bit:
http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Euro...

Tanglebones wrote:

Free Europa Universalis 3 on Gamefly for the next little bit:
http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Euro...

Thanks. Grabbed despite the fact that I already own it on Steam, and still have an unredeemed Steam key from the Paradox newsletter. Because you can never have too much redundancy!

Anyone ever bought from Simply Games? They have a few good deals. I am not registered, though, and this is the first I have came across their website.

Best Buy DotD, Red Dead Redemption GotY, $14.99, free shipping.

EDIT: Looks like it sold out online overnight, so no free shipping, but still can pick up in store.

OMG, been wanting RDR for ever, thank you!

Veloxi wrote:

OMG, been wanting RDR for ever, thank you!

Right there with you, and the regular version has been this cheap but I've been holding out for GotY

Stele wrote:
Veloxi wrote:

OMG, been wanting RDR for ever, thank you!

Right there with you, and the regular version has been this cheap but I've been holding out for GotY

Exactly, I keep hearing nothing but good (well, mostly good, apparently Mexico sucks) on the base game and expansion, so I wanted 'em both.

Veloxi wrote:
Stele wrote:
Veloxi wrote:

OMG, been wanting RDR for ever, thank you!

Right there with you, and the regular version has been this cheap but I've been holding out for GotY

Exactly, I keep hearing nothing but good (well, mostly good, apparently Mexico sucks) on the base game and expansion, so I wanted 'em both.

I just wish they'd done a PC version, even the usual mediocre port would have been acceptable

This week's Humble Weekly Sale is a 3-pack from Blendo Games

$1 gets you:

  • Flotilla
  • Atom Zombie Smasher
  • Air Forte

Beat the average (currently $3.70) and you also get Thirty Flights of Loving

As usual, DRM free direct downloads, available for PC, Linux, and Mac. Soundtracks this time around are for Atom Zombie Smasher, Air Forte, and Thirty Flights of Loving.

Also - I've got an extra Steam code fro Atom Zombie Smasher up for the first non-grinder that's interested. Just send a PM. And gone.