Video Game Deals Catch-All

Looks like the non-breathable ear cups on those, though.

Kurrelgyre wrote:

Looks like the non-breathable ear cups on those, though.

Yep, they're a leatherette full enclosure style ear pad. I've had G35's since they first came out and absolutely love them. That non-breathable pad helps them cut out external noise and helps me keep my sanity when I have several young kids and two large dogs all running amok playing in my house.

Elycion wrote:
Kurrelgyre wrote:

Looks like the non-breathable ear cups on those, though.

Yep, they're a leatherette full enclosure style ear pad. I've had G35's since they first came out and absolutely love them. That non-breathable pad helps them cut out external noise and helps me keep my sanity when I have several young kids and two large dogs all running amok playing in my house.

It looks to be the same form factor as my wireless models. They're very comfy for long periods of time.

Hmm...I've got a pair of the G330s that I use at work, but always want a little more sound proofing. Might be a good addition...

Nail'd - 80 cents on GMG. Not sure if it activates on Steam though

Use code GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK

DeThroned wrote:

Nail'd - 80 cents on GMG. Not sure if it activates on Steam though

Use code GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK

Capsule Client: required Capsule to download.

I will put a pimp out for those G35s. My boyfriend has them and I've been using them to play Deus Ex HR and let me tell you, that game sounds fantastic and with the 7.1 its so easy to tell where all the gunfire is coming from when I'm under cover.

But they're not good... even though they're not bad

Oh they do not hold up well either. I really hope that Wildman goes off a base of Demigod because the controls were so much more polished than Dungeon Siege or Supreme Commander.

Right now I am praying I can get some love out of DS3 that I have yet to install. Otherwise Taylor can thank me for the gift and I don't think I'll be backing Wildman.

Yeah, G35=good.

25,000 posts. Just sayin'.

I have the opportunity to pick up all of Crusader Kings 1 and 2. Any enabling/disabling? I'm highly interested in opinions.

maverickz wrote:

I have the opportunity to pick up all of Crusader Kings 1 and 2. Any enabling/disabling? I'm highly interested in opinions.

DOOO EEET!

Seriously, CK1 isn't worth bothering with at this point, but CK2 is one of the best games I've ever played.

maverickz wrote:

I have the opportunity to pick up all of Crusader Kings 1 and 2. Any enabling/disabling? I'm highly interested in opinions.

CK2 is dense, but with a lot of payoff if you dig strategy games.

I have over 400 hours into it.

wanderingtaoist wrote:

25,000 posts. Just sayin'.

How do you know?

Cragmyre wrote:
wanderingtaoist wrote:

25,000 posts. Just sayin'.

How do you know?

On the "track" page it lists the number of posts in the thread in black and the number of new posts in red.

Read some of the stories told in the CK2 thread. After you finish enjoying them, buy that game.

There are some amazing Paradox mega-bundles at Amazon right now. Most are repeats, but the last two are new. Most games' expansions/add-ons are included, so you might jump on one of these just for the CKII ones, for example.

- Pint Sized Paradox Package $7.49
- Plentiful Paradox Package $9.99
- Paradox Majesty Franchise $9.99
- Paradox War Chest $7.49
- Paradox Seas Bundle $9.99

- Paradox 2012 Ultimate Pack $14.99
- Crusader Kings Pack $9.99

Archangel wrote:

There are some amazing Paradox mega-bundles at Amazon right now. Most are repeats, but the last two are new. Most games' expansions/add-ons are included, so you might jump on one of these just for the CKII ones, for example.

- Pint Sized Paradox Package $7.49
- Plentiful Paradox Package $9.99
- Paradox Majesty Franchise $9.99
- Paradox War Chest $7.49
- Paradox Seas Bundle $9.99

- Paradox 2012 Ultimate Pack $14.99
- Crusader Kings Pack $9.99

That CK Pack is what I bit on. Sounds like there are a lot of fans.

EDIT: AAAHHH NOOOOOOO I Just saw the Warlock Pack. Crap. I really wanted that game.

Anyone want Steam codes for the Amazon Microsoft Arcade bundle? I bought it for $10 and need to get rid of it. $8.00 gets it

What kills me is that I only need Victoria II: A House Divided from either the War Chest or Seas bundles. I already have or want everything else. If one of you buys either and doesn't want your copy, I'll buy it from you.

Wii U 32GB Deluxe $299 at Costco

Wii U 8GB Basic $245 at Costco

Gumbie wrote:

Wii U 32GB Deluxe $299 at Costco

Wii U 8GB Basic $245 at Costco

Costco is the best.

Eek!

Aw, man, there's a Costco across the street from my office.

Thank goodness I don't have a Costco card and I know my fiancee would kill me if I brought one home.

I must be doing this US address thing wrong. I've entered the US address of a relative, and added my UK card number - yet it still just tells me that the item is not available outside of the US

What am I doing wrong?

Archangel wrote:

There are some amazing Paradox mega-bundles at Amazon right now. Most are repeats, but the last two are new. Most games' expansions/add-ons are included, so you might jump on one of these just for the CKII ones, for example.

- Pint Sized Paradox Package $7.49
- Plentiful Paradox Package $9.99
- Paradox Majesty Franchise $9.99
- Paradox War Chest $7.49
- Paradox Seas Bundle $9.99

- Paradox 2012 Ultimate Pack $14.99
- Crusader Kings Pack $9.99

I bought the CK pack and it applied my $5 promotional credit from the winter sale. Wasn't expecting that.

DonD wrote:
Archangel wrote:

There are some amazing Paradox mega-bundles at Amazon right now. Most are repeats, but the last two are new. Most games' expansions/add-ons are included, so you might jump on one of these just for the CKII ones, for example.

- Pint Sized Paradox Package $7.49
- Plentiful Paradox Package $9.99
- Paradox Majesty Franchise $9.99
- Paradox War Chest $7.49
- Paradox Seas Bundle $9.99

- Paradox 2012 Ultimate Pack $14.99
- Crusader Kings Pack $9.99

I bought the CK pack and it applied my $5 promotional credit from the winter sale. Wasn't expecting that.

Even though the only major DLC I was missing was Republic, I figured for $5, it was a good deal. That said, I've got a spare copy of CK2 and *most* of the DLC, if anyone's interested

That's exactly what I tried, and failed, to purchase with the ol' address switcheroo!