Video Game Deals Catch-All

Thanks, guys.

Tried the demo and loved the presentation, but the gameplay felt slow and stale. I'm sure it would quicken after I leveled my guy up, but I'm not in a grindy mood atm.

Secret World is currently $7.50 at GMG. Worth it at this point?

I wonder how long until it's F2P?

FTL is $6 on Steam right now... man. You win, you filthy enablers.

I really need to take my credit card info off of my steam account. Too easy to click twice and buy a game.

Spoiler:

I'm not taking it off.

JillSammich wrote:

FTL is $6 on Steam right now... man. You win, you filthy enablers.

I really need to take my credit card info off of my steam account. Too easy to click twice and buy a game.

Spoiler:

I'm not taking it off.

Let's just be thankful Steam hasn't taken Amazon's trick of 1-click shopping.

That game has been on my wishlist for months. Not sure why I can't bring myself to get it. I think I'm worried I'd be bored by it. Is it actually fun? Or is it closer to work?

It's fun. There's no work.

There's terror but I don't think that qualifies.

If you buy it directly from the publisher, they'll give you a Steam key.

Archangel wrote:

If you buy it directly from the publisher, they'll give you a Steam key.

And every time you do that, an Indie gets their wings.

IMAGE(http://copiousnotes.bloginky.com/files/2011/11/111129Life.jpg)

Yeah got FTL yesterday from the publisher. Installed on Steam. Fantastic.

Join us in the catch-all!

Did anyone take advantage of the PSN "Spend $60 and get a $10 voucher" over Thanksgiving. They said they'd sent out the codes today but I have not gotten mine. Has anyone else that did this gotten their $10 voucher code yet?

I found Scott Pilgrim to be slow. Really slow!

soonerjudd wrote:

New Humble Bundle (pay what you want) at humblebundle.com for THQ games
Darksiders
Metro 2033
Red Faction Armageddon
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts
Company of Heroes Tales of Valor

Beat the average for Saints Row the Third.

Edit: These are Steam codes, and the bundle includes soundtracks.

If you beat the minumum now, you get Titan Quest, and as well, the DLC for Red Faction.

soonerjudd wrote:

I was just browsing the Xbox dashboard and discovered they are currently running a Ubisoft publisher sale! Lots of Ubi published content half price.

Highlights (for me, at least):
- The first 3 Assassin's Creed games are $10 each (Revelations is $20) - DLC is also half price
- Splinter Cell Conviction also $10
- Lots of XBLA games half price (Beyond Good and Evil, Rayman 3D, Outland)

According to Major Nelson's blog, sale goes through the 10th. I may have just found something to spend my Black Friday MS Points on!

Might & Magic Clash of Heroes is excellent and well worth the price. I played it on the DS and am still thinking about picking it up for that price. Also, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands is solid, but you can probably find a copy for less than $15.

I thought I would throw this in the deals thread. Bioware is giving all the DLC for Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age II for free. You just have to make sure you're registered on the Bioware Social page. If you have an Origin account these should be linked and will unlock for the games registered with Origin.

http://social.bioware.com/da2/dlc_bu...

Blondish83 wrote:

Bioware is giving all the DLC for Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age II for free.

I was mildly excited about this one until I actually clicked through the link. It is not the DLC they are giving away, rather it is all the promotional unlocks from pre-orders, Facebook crap, etc.

I'll take whatever I can get for free, but a Staff of Mountain Dew Chugging +5 isn't quite as cool as new characters/quests/etc.

Elycion wrote:
Blondish83 wrote:

Bioware is giving all the DLC for Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age II for free.

I was mildly excited about this one until I actually clicked through the link. It is not the DLC they are giving away, rather it is all the promotional unlocks from pre-orders, Facebook crap, etc.

I'll take whatever I can get for free, but a Staff of Mountain Dew Chugging +5 isn't quite as cool as new characters/quests/etc. ;)

This is the list of what was unlocked on my account. I also see the Fan Reward Pack is included but I also note that it unlocked the Stone Prisioner and Warden's keep in DA:O. I am not 100% sure of what I had unlocked before this but I know my list was no where near this long.

Dragon Age 2:
-Blood Dragon Armor
-Lothering's Lament
-Ivo Family Crest
-Hindsight
-Evra's Trophy Belt
-Boots of the Frozen Wastes
-Amulet of Ashes
-The Antivan Garrote
-The High Lords' Belt
-Of Things Not Lost
-Evra's Might
-The Deep Green
-The Far Cliffs of Kirkwall
-The Irons
-Fan Reward Pack - Arlathan Focusing Crystal, Band of Stolen Shadows & Hawke Family Crest
-Hayder's Razor
-Dura's Blue Flame
-Fadeshear
-The Lion of Orlais
-Air of Confidence
-Staff of Parthalan
-The Ring of Whispers
-Pendant of the Morning Frost

Dragon Age Origins
The Wicked Oath
-Amulet of the War Mage
-The Lion's Paw
-The Lucky Stone
-Helm of the Deep
-Bregan's Bow
-Embri's Many Pockets
-Bulwark of the True King (for Origins)
-Guildmaster's Belt
-Mark of Vigilance
-Feral Wolf Charm
-The Edge
-Pearl of the Anointed
-Memory Band
-Dalish Promise Ring
-Band of Fire
-The Stone Prisoner
-Warden's Keep PC

-Collector's Edition
-Blood Dragon Armor

Hotline Miami is down to $4.99 on Amazon with a $5 credit towards an "Editor's Choice" game in January. Activates on Steam.

I think Steam has it for the same price, but you lose out on the promo credit.

Manach wrote:
soonerjudd wrote:

New Humble Bundle (pay what you want) at humblebundle.com for THQ games
Darksiders
Metro 2033
Red Faction Armageddon
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts
Company of Heroes Tales of Valor

Beat the average for Saints Row the Third.

Edit: These are Steam codes, and the bundle includes soundtracks.

If you beat the minumum now, you get Titan Quest, and as well, the DLC for Red Faction.

Do you know if this is retroactive for people that already bought it and paid more than the average?

PWAlessi wrote:
Manach wrote:
soonerjudd wrote:

New Humble Bundle (pay what you want) at humblebundle.com for THQ games
Darksiders
Metro 2033
Red Faction Armageddon
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts
Company of Heroes Tales of Valor

Beat the average for Saints Row the Third.

Edit: These are Steam codes, and the bundle includes soundtracks.

If you beat the minumum now, you get Titan Quest, and as well, the DLC for Red Faction.

Do you know if this is retroactive for people that already bought it and paid more than the average?

Yes. You'll receive the codes via email.

B Dog wrote:
PWAlessi wrote:
Manach wrote:
soonerjudd wrote:

New Humble Bundle (pay what you want) at humblebundle.com for THQ games
Darksiders
Metro 2033
Red Faction Armageddon
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts
Company of Heroes Tales of Valor

Beat the average for Saints Row the Third.

Edit: These are Steam codes, and the bundle includes soundtracks.

If you beat the minumum now, you get Titan Quest, and as well, the DLC for Red Faction.

Do you know if this is retroactive for people that already bought it and paid more than the average?

Yes. You'll receive the codes via email.

Nice! Thanks!

Blondish83 wrote:

-The Stone Prisoner
-Warden's Keep PC

Weren't these Project 10 Dollar type DLC that came with the game for free, if you bought it new?

PWAlessi wrote:
B Dog wrote:
PWAlessi wrote:
Manach wrote:
soonerjudd wrote:

New Humble Bundle (pay what you want) at humblebundle.com for THQ games
Darksiders
Metro 2033
Red Faction Armageddon
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts
Company of Heroes Tales of Valor

Beat the average for Saints Row the Third.

Edit: These are Steam codes, and the bundle includes soundtracks.

If you beat the minumum now, you get Titan Quest, and as well, the DLC for Red Faction.

Do you know if this is retroactive for people that already bought it and paid more than the average?

Yes. You'll receive the codes via email.

Nice! Thanks!

They just added Titan Quest and one of the Red Faction: Armageddon DLC packs too.

SixteenBlue wrote:
Blondish83 wrote:

-The Stone Prisoner
-Warden's Keep PC

Weren't these Project 10 Dollar type DLC that came with the game for free, if you bought it new?

Stone Prisoner - Yes
Warden's Keep - No, it was day 1 DLC

trueheart78 wrote:
SixteenBlue wrote:
Blondish83 wrote:

-The Stone Prisoner
-Warden's Keep PC

Weren't these Project 10 Dollar type DLC that came with the game for free, if you bought it new?

Stone Prisoner - Yes
Warden's Keep - No, it was day 1 DLC

Thanks, I couldn't fully recall what DLC I may have already had.

UMOarsman wrote:
PWAlessi wrote:
B Dog wrote:
PWAlessi wrote:
Manach wrote:
soonerjudd wrote:

New Humble Bundle (pay what you want) at humblebundle.com for THQ games
Darksiders
Metro 2033
Red Faction Armageddon
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts
Company of Heroes Tales of Valor

Beat the average for Saints Row the Third.

Edit: These are Steam codes, and the bundle includes soundtracks.

If you beat the minumum now, you get Titan Quest, and as well, the DLC for Red Faction.

Do you know if this is retroactive for people that already bought it and paid more than the average?

Yes. You'll receive the codes via email.

Nice! Thanks!

They just added Titan Quest and one of the Red Faction: Armageddon DLC packs too.

Is it a separate code for Titan Quest? I already have it but would like to gift it to a friend. I assume it's one code for TQ, one code for Saints Row, and another code for everything else.

edosan wrote:
UMOarsman wrote:
PWAlessi wrote:
B Dog wrote:
PWAlessi wrote:
Manach wrote:
soonerjudd wrote:

New Humble Bundle (pay what you want) at humblebundle.com for THQ games
Darksiders
Metro 2033
Red Faction Armageddon
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts
Company of Heroes Tales of Valor

Beat the average for Saints Row the Third.

Edit: These are Steam codes, and the bundle includes soundtracks.

If you beat the minumum now, you get Titan Quest, and as well, the DLC for Red Faction.

Do you know if this is retroactive for people that already bought it and paid more than the average?

Yes. You'll receive the codes via email.

Nice! Thanks!

They just added Titan Quest and one of the Red Faction: Armageddon DLC packs too.

Is it a separate code for Titan Quest? I already have it but would like to gift it to a friend.

It is on mine

Budo wrote:

Secret World is currently $7.50 at GMG. Worth it at this point?

Wanted in on this but their site continued to show $29.99 for me. Asked why, got no response and now the sale's over. Sigh.

LobsterMobster wrote:

For the next hour, BuckyBalls is selling small (125 piece) sets of their original-colored BuckyCubes for $6 a pop. Promo code is "GameOn."

Sounds like they're going to have a deal like this every day for the next 12 days.

Anyone getting the promo code to work?

NOTE, it's the cubes, not the balls.

You need to add the 125 original cube set to your cart first, and remember that the period at the end of "GameOn" is not part of the code (friggin grammar).

I'd love to get them, but I won't, for the very reason they're being discontinued - I'm sure my cats would eat them.