Steam Trading Cards Catch All

www.steamcardexchange.net has been pretty decent for me, or was early on. Inventory hasn't been great lately. But it's purely cards -- no Steam items, nor DOTA2/TF2 items.

As far as I know it uses credits you get by trading cards back.

Anybody interested in a Binding of Isaac booster pack? I have one available for trade, shoot me an offer.

ahrezmendi wrote:

Anybody interested in a Binding of Isaac booster pack? I have one available for trade, shoot me an offer.

Sent you a trade offer. Don't feel bad to decline if it isn't what you want

I'll trade whatever in my inventory for below. A link to my profile is in my signature. My TF2 items are also available.

I'd like to trade for Civalry: Medieval Warfare cards to complete my badge. I need:

Agatha Vanguard
Agatha Knight
Mason Archer
Mason Knight
Mason Man-At-Arms

I'm also interested in completing my XCOM badge, I need:

Cryssalid
Psi Class
Heavy Class
Sniper Class
Support Class

Oh, I've got the master of all booster packs. That's right everybody, it's sparkle ponies!

mrtomaytohead wrote:

Oh, I've got the master of all booster packs. That's right everybody, it's sparkle ponies!

How much does that run for these days? I suggest opening it instead of selling.

Sparhawk wrote:
ahrezmendi wrote:

Anybody interested in a Binding of Isaac booster pack? I have one available for trade, shoot me an offer.

Sent you a trade offer. Don't feel bad to decline if it isn't what you want :)

Thank you for the trade, I hope the booster pack gives you what you want.

I'm open for asynchronous trades on any cards I have. Steam profile listed in my sig.

I'm looking for one more Chivalry card, please!

Agatha Vanguard

Please let me know if I can trade you!

tuffalobuffalo wrote:
mrtomaytohead wrote:

Oh, I've got the master of all booster packs. That's right everybody, it's sparkle ponies!

How much does that run for these days? I suggest opening it instead of selling. :)

For no reason what-so-ever I was looking at those cards a while back. They were some of the most expensive cards on the market.

LilCodger wrote:
tuffalobuffalo wrote:
mrtomaytohead wrote:

Oh, I've got the master of all booster packs. That's right everybody, it's sparkle ponies!

How much does that run for these days? I suggest opening it instead of selling. :)

For no reason what-so-ever I was looking at those cards a while back. They were some of the most expensive cards on the market.

BUAAaaaahaha.

Yeah, it's insane how much they hoe for. I remember being shocked at how much they were worth when I sold mine.

Eleima wrote:

Yeah, it's insane how much they hoe for.

Best typo?

Whoops!! Stupid tablet. That's just too funny, I burst out laughing, so I'll just leave that there for posterity. ^_^

Got home last night and noticed a green envelope, which was a pack of Skyrim cards.

Cracked the pack, got 3 cards I was missing, and decided to go on a little splurge and get the badge. While I was in the marketplace, I also picked up the 3 remaining cards I needed for System Shock 2.

Got the rare Shodan background when I crafted the SS2 badge, and sold it for $2.

So I made "money" by spending "money" last night

Inspired by Eleima I've just created a Google spreadsheet of the cards I'm looking for and trading here.

Currently looking for Tomb Raider, Gunpoint and Gone Home cards and I've got Gunpoint, Psychonauts and Tomb Raider cards available as well as a few Summer Sale cards and a Bastion booster pack.

You give me way too much credit, I stole that spreadsheet from Eldon (see his sig ).
Edit: Woohoo, I got a Walking Dead booster pack today, not sure what I did to get it, but here it is nonetheless. Small thing, but balances out a crappy day at work. ^_^

I have a Don't Starve booster pack up for trade. Send me an offer if you're interested, I'm currently hunting for Skyrim, HL2, Witcher 2, or BioShock Infinite cards.

malking wrote:

Inspired by Eleima I've just created a Google spreadsheet of the cards I'm looking for and trading here.

Currently looking for Tomb Raider, Gunpoint and Gone Home cards and I've got Gunpoint, Psychonauts and Tomb Raider cards available as well as a few Summer Sale cards and a Bastion booster pack.

Sent you a FR on Steam - I've got a Gunpoint for Gunpoint trade - I've got a dupe of "The Supplier" - you've got a dupe of "The Joke".

I have a few duplicate backgrounds and emoticons. Here's the list, anyone can have them for free but I won't say no to a 1:1 trade for some other background/emoticon:

- Summer Getaway Sale - BioShock Infinite
- Giana's Room - Night Time
- : D:
- :postcardb:

ahrezmendi wrote:

I have a few duplicate backgrounds and emoticons. Here's the list, anyone can have them for free but I won't say no to a 1:1 trade for some other background/emoticon:

- Summer Getaway Sale - BioShock Infinite
- Giana's Room - Night Time
- : D:
- :postcardb:

Friend invite sent (how has this not happened before?!)

I have a duplicate The Peak IMAGE(http://cdn.steamcommunity.com/economy/image/TRwJ4WA2-h43tn6BLw1xWvVQw1AkRvRe43itm8vrOf2EFz4aOSq8DJdvYn8JbT_Q-EXaQ3EEtkbodbCDyug4-okTLVonIq8OljIueRAnIdeyFoMRKFnrHOQrpcuHqn3-hh4sTC8u_VjFJTYgVSR_wKsTgBUoD-4G4iigmIP5da7LED4S/330x192) and :p2turret: IMAGE(http://cdn.steamcommunity.com/economy/image/Oe8g6vkV4n6fHkVYXyS-KIGj6lu9Zew-S9CWQrvC9o_w5BcRoAmkbD_HWaZ5RPCijLbzSOgnriZA3YtausH3iP3gBFG-AbduPpoVoGAO7qXG4awbqCv2NxbVxxWkg-Hcpr1RR-RZ42w5iguvJVjnsNzvpx_kLvBkTdDIG6yf8oT2/330x192) that I'll trace for Giana's Room - Night Time and :postcardb:.

Sounds good, shoot me a trade request when you're next on.

So I just got a Binding of Isaac booster pack for some reason. Anyone interested?

Eleima wrote:

So I just got a Binding of Isaac booster pack for some reason. Anyone interested?

Sure let me know what you would like for it.

I've been going on a bit of a binge trying to finish up some badges. If you get a trade offer from me, feel free to counter offer. I'm just going by what I have that may complement what you have in your inventory, if there's something better that you want, just ask

soonerjudd wrote:

I've been going on a bit of a binge trying to finish up some badges. If you get a trade offer from me, feel free to counter offer. I'm just going by what I have that may complement what you have in your inventory, if there's something better that you want, just ask ;)

What he said. I'm not crafting badges at the moment though as I am waiting to see if there is going to be something better than a coupon on offer during the sales for crafting badges so I'm not breaking full sets.

Looking for Dreadlord of Skyrim (need it 5x in total)

I have some Day of Defeat, Warlock Master of the Arcane, Risen 2, Painkiller and Organ Trail cards I'm willing to trade.

Looking for any Left 4 Dead 2, Elder Scrolls, Defense Grid, Borderlands 2 and The Walking Dead cards i don't already have.

I've tossed a few trade offers out there. If you want any of these and I didn't already send you an offer feel free to send me one.

Edit: I added a Google Spreadsheet. I didn't list all of the backgrounds and emoticons, but the vast majority of those are available, if you want them too.

looking to get my level 5 FTL badge, just need a kestrel. I have a spare rock cruiser if anyone is interested.