Steam Trading Cards Catch All

LastSurprise wrote:
ragin_redneck wrote:
LastSurprise wrote:

Never got into Steam cards, but why not, could be fun to try out.

1 for 5

Sure. I just sent you a friend request.

Trade will be held for: 15 days
- LastSurprise has not been using the Mobile Authenticator for 7 days

card will expire before the hold is done

Hmm, I'll have to check out the mobile authenticator. I'll do that tomorrow.

H: 3, 4, 5

N: 2, 8

ragin_redneck wrote:
LastSurprise wrote:
ragin_redneck wrote:
LastSurprise wrote:

Never got into Steam cards, but why not, could be fun to try out.

1 for 5

Sure. I just sent you a friend request.

Trade will be held for: 15 days
- LastSurprise has not been using the Mobile Authenticator for 7 days

card will expire before the hold is done

All right, I tried adding the mobile authenticator and sending this. Let me know if it works.

I have spares of all the holiday cards, need #6
Feel free to send me a trade request!

Thanks Steele!
I now have for trade for another #6:
2x2
5x3
1x7
1x8

H: 4, 5
W: 7

H: 2, 2, 2, 2, 6, 6, 6, 6
W: 4

Sigh. I've had the Steam Mobile Authenticator for quite a while now. However, I just got a new phone on Saturday so Steam wants to hold all of my trades for 1 day because "[GWJ] Hrdina has not been using the Mobile Authenticator for 7 day".

Stele wrote:

H: 4, 5
W: 7

I sent you an offer of my #7 for your #4. Feel free to decline if you don't want to wait a day.

merphle wrote:

H: 2, 2, 2, 2, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6
W: 4, 8

I can give you a 4 for a 2.

Hrdina wrote:

Sigh. I've had the Steam Mobile Authenticator for quite a while now. However, I just got a new phone on Saturday so Steam wants to hold all of my trades for 1 day because "[GWJ] Hrdina has not been using the Mobile Authenticator for 7 day".

Stele wrote:

H: 4, 5
W: 7

I sent you an offer of my #7 for your #4. Feel free to decline if you don't want to wait a day.

Yeah that is annoying. But we've got a few weeks until the cards disappear, one day won't hurt.

LastSurprise wrote:

All right, I tried adding the mobile authenticator and sending this. Let me know if it works.

same thing 15 day hold

Have: 1 - Most Fun with a Machine (2x), Best VR Game of 2018 (3x), Steam Awards (1), Best Environment (2x), Best Dev (3x), Best Alternate History (3x)
Want: Better With Friends

(The irony is not lost on me)

H:1 X 2, 6, 7
W: 5, 8

EDIT:
Have: 1, 1, 3, 5, 5, 5, 8
Want: 6, 6

Sent a friend request to JohnKillo trade 5 for your 6.

Need 2 & 4
Have 1,5,6,7,8

Sent you a trade offer, Abu!

W: 2
H: 6, 8

W: 3
H: 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 5, 5, 6

Stele wrote:

W: 2
H: 6, 8

I would trade you but I’m in a really bad cell area. As soon as I can I would trade 2 for 8.

Edit: managed to finally send a trade

H: 3, 5(x2), 6
W: 8

Have: #1 Most Fun with a Machine (2x), #3 Best VR Game of 2018 (1x), #6 Best Dev (3x), #7 Best Alternate History (2x)
Want: #5 Best Environment

Nevermind, just sent Merphle a trade offer.

Eleima wrote:

Have: #1 Most Fun with a Machine (2x), #3 Best VR Game of 2018 (1x), #6 Best Dev (3x), #7 Best Alternate History (2x)
Want: #5 Best Environment

Nevermind, just sent Merphle a trade offer. :)

I don’t see it...

It's coming. The stupid authenticator is taking forever to go through.

Must've been stuck in customs. I got it now.

W: 8
H: 1, 1, 2, 2

have: 1 (x3), 2, 3, 4, 5, 8

need: 7

(See updated post below)

I think I'm done crafting badges for this season. Free cards available for anyone who needs them -- just send me a trade request with what you'd like. I wouldn't say "no" to a random game card in return, but not required.

H: 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 6

N: 1, 5
H: 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 6, 6, 8

Done! Thank you to all who helped me get to level 4 badge.
At this time, any of my remaining Winter Sale 2018 cards are up for grabs, no trade needed.
I have left: 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 5, 6, 6

Okay, friend dropped off a bunch of his cards for distro & trade.

H: 1 (x3), 5,6
N: 2

I've got almost enough for 2 more badges, but I'll need an extra 2, 4 & 8.

I have... 3 of the #1 (Most Fun with a Machine), 4 of #6 (Best Dev), and 3 of #7 (Best Alternate History)
I'd love a #4 (Best Game).