Strangeblade's Thread of Wondrous Things

IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Strangeblades%20Catch%20All/P1030854.jpg?t=1334415944)

IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Strangeblades%20Catch%20All/P1030857-1-1-1.jpg?t=1334416572)

Guess what I did Friday night? If you guessed I searched for my wedding ring in a coffee-grind filled garbage bin you are 100% correct.

My final solution to this problem was to dump all the contents onto my clean kitchen floor. Yeah. That was fun.

Way to leave us all in suspense. Did you find it?

Oh no, it's a "to be continued"..........

Strangeblades wrote:

IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Strangeblades%20Catch%20All/P1030854.jpg?t=1334415944)

Am I the only one who only saw a human in this picture after a bit of searching? I mean, I knew, given the thread, that there was probably a human in here somewhere...

For certain definitions of "human."

Coldstream wrote:

Way to leave us all in suspense. Did you find it?

Yes. I found the ring. In the deepest corner of the dirtiest bag from the smelliest trash can in the cleanest apartment in the world.

Strangeblades wrote:
Coldstream wrote:

Way to leave us all in suspense. Did you find it?

Yes. I found the ring. In the deepest corner of the dirtiest bag from the smelliest trash can in the cleanest apartment in the world.

Awesome. Now you just need to get it to the Mount Doom and throw it in the fires.

Strangeblades wrote:

Guess what I did Friday night? If you guessed I searched for my wedding ring in a coffee-grind filled garbage bin you are 100% correct.

My final solution to this problem was to dump all the contents onto my clean kitchen floor. Yeah. That was fun.

This looks like a very familiar story. My wife lost her engagement ring, and we tore the house apart before resigning ourselves to the fact that it got lost somewhere out and about. It was... not a happy time. That reminds me, I need to post the rest of my story to my blog about Jared coming through in the end and getting us the out-of-stock replacement.

"That reminds me, I need to post the rest of my story to my blog about Jared coming through in the end and getting us the out-of-stock replacement."

Is this a Jared meme-pop culture thing? Or an actual person you know whose name is Jared?

Strangeblades wrote:

"That reminds me, I need to post the rest of my story to my blog about Jared coming through in the end and getting us the out-of-stock replacement."

Is this a Jared meme-pop culture thing? Or an actual person you know whose name is Jared?

It's the Subway guy.

In this case, it's the jeweler.

garion333 wrote:
Strangeblades wrote:

"That reminds me, I need to post the rest of my story to my blog about Jared coming through in the end and getting us the out-of-stock replacement."

Is this a Jared meme-pop culture thing? Or an actual person you know whose name is Jared?

It's the Subway guy.

Katy wrote:

In this case, it's the jeweler.

Nah, it totes the Subway guy. He helped him find the diamond. It's Subway's new market. They're hoping to sell you diamonds and subs. I can't believe no one else has tried this before, I always get hungry when I'm ring shopping.

garion333 wrote:
garion333 wrote:
Strangeblades wrote:

"That reminds me, I need to post the rest of my story to my blog about Jared coming through in the end and getting us the out-of-stock replacement."

Is this a Jared meme-pop culture thing? Or an actual person you know whose name is Jared?

It's the Subway guy.

Katy wrote:

In this case, it's the jeweler.

Nah, it [size=30]totes[/size] the Subway guy. He helped him find the diamond. It's Subway's new market. They're hoping to sell you diamonds and subs. I can't believe no one else has tried this before, I always get hungry when I'm ring shopping.

There's that word again. I'm getting old and loving it!

There might be a scary amount of Rachel Bloom pictures incoming. Just so you know.

Strangeblades wrote:

There might be a scary amount of Rachel Bloom pictures incoming. Just so you know.

I have a negative number of problems with this.

If you don't know who Rachel Bloom is, well, get to learnin'! Check out her site, Rachel Does Stuff.

These are images from her two videos, F**k Me, Ray Bradbury and I Steal Pets. Oh and Pictures of Your Dick.

IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Strangeblades%20Catch%20All/Hot-1.jpg?t=1334633853)

IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Strangeblades%20Catch%20All/HeeHee-1.jpg?t=1334633964)

IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Strangeblades%20Catch%20All/Great-1.jpg?t=1334634911)

IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Strangeblades%20Catch%20All/Crazy7-1.jpg?t=1334634958)

IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Strangeblades%20Catch%20All/crazy4-1.jpg?t=1334634051)

IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Strangeblades%20Catch%20All/crazy5-1.jpg?t=1334634717)

IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Strangeblades%20Catch%20All/crazy-1.jpg?t=1334634305)

IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Strangeblades%20Catch%20All/Pissed-1.jpg?t=1334633356)

See what you have done, Coldstream? Do you see?

garion333 wrote:

See what you have done, Coldstream? Do you see?

Here, we can contain the threat and study it. Possibly weaponise it. Or turn it into an appealing line of feminine healthcare products.

In time, with what we learn here, it may be possible for the US of A to have a Strangebagels-based economy, with Strangleblades-class power stations, and transportation based on the Stronbleglades principle. This unique resource currently residing in America's hat will be harnessed to usher in a new era of disturbing and slightly arousing photography. Canuckistan will finally have something to celebrate, freeing their people from the crushing darkness of an ever-increasing losing streak to American hockey teams in the Stanley Cup playoffs.

There is no practical limitation to where the human race might find itself in the years to come. But we know one thing:

There will be cookies.

But what sort of cookies are favored by the elusive Stranglebagels?

"The targets are responding as predicted, sir."

"Indeed. The arrogant Americans think they can claim the subject as their own. It is only a matter of time before they detect the others."

"How does this affect our timetable?"

"The others have integrated more cautiously, and the Americans won't be moving on this one as quickly as they once would; I suspect the timetable will not be compromised. The expat won't be a problem, he still has ties that can be utilized."

Aries wrote:

"The targets are responding as predicted, sir."

"Indeed. The arrogant Americans think they can claim the subject as their own. It is only a matter of time before they detect the others."

"How does this affect our timetable?"

"The others have integrated more cautiously, and the Americans won't be moving on this one as quickly as they once would; I suspect the timetable will not be compromised. The expat won't be a problem, he still has ties that can be utilized."

CHALLENGE
"The duck flies at midnight."

RESPONSE
"Watercress."

Coldstream wrote:
garion333 wrote:

See what you have done, Coldstream? Do you see?

Here, we can contain the threat and study it. Possibly weaponise it. Or turn it into an appealing line of feminine healthcare products.

In time, with what we learn here, it may be possible for the US of A to have a Strangebagels-based economy, with Strangleblades-class power stations, and transportation based on the Stronbleglades principle. This unique resource currently residing in America's hat will be harnessed to usher in a new era of disturbing and slightly arousing photography. Canuckistan will finally have something to celebrate, freeing their people from the crushing darkness of an ever-increasing losing streak to American hockey teams in the Stanley Cup playoffs.

There is no practical limitation to where the human race might find itself in the years to come. But we know one thing:

There will be cookies.

JTF2 has been dispatched. Routine autonomy given to on-site commander. Canuckistan ambassadors are ready to screen JTF2 activities from US officials if problems arise. All leaks of Operation: Just Give 'Er will be plugged with extreme prejudice.

Cliff Bleszinski and Me, Doing A Lot of

IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Strangeblades%20Catch%20All/KissKissKiss-1.jpg?t=1334722910)

Evidence material 1: "Because when you live in the suburbs like that there's not a lot else to do besides go to the mall. It's either that or meth."

Further proof of our illicit love follows: "Well I went into this Virgin."

And oh-so-this: "I was so about ‘80s cartoons, and Jim Cameron movies"

Cliff, you are my kind of crazy.

JTF2...the Canadian Special Forces?

"Eh, excuse me. Would you mind not planting that bomb, eh?"

Most polite special forces ever.

So wadda ya think? I might be trying out a new profile image for a bit, maybe for a special day or two.

1
IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Strangeblades%20Catch%20All/P1030865.jpg?t=1335036285)

2
IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Strangeblades%20Catch%20All/P1030864-1.jpg?t=1335036320)

3
IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Strangeblades%20Catch%20All/P1030863-1.jpg?t=1335036351)

4
IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Strangeblades%20Catch%20All/P1030861-1.jpg?t=1335036379)

Do you have your favourites? Do you want to kill them all with fire?

IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/111%20AAA%20Correction%20Album/P1030866.jpg?t=1335036074)

Why? My amazing wife of course, Lasherthecat!

IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/111%20AAA%20Correction%20Album/P1030858.jpg?t=1335038191)

This cow heart we had for dinner. Surprisingly tasty.

IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/111%20AAA%20Correction%20Album/P1030850.jpg?t=1335038594)

A gecko tattoo she picked up in Sudbury and not one of the 5,000 we smuggled out of Cuba.

IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/111%20AAA%20Correction%20Album/P1030847-1.jpg?t=1335038465)

Check out those shoulder muscles. She's my inspiration for kicking my own ass into better shape. Luv ya sweety!

Strangeblades wrote:

So wadda ya think? I might be trying out a new profile image for a bit, maybe for a special day or two.

1
IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Strangeblades%20Catch%20All/P1030865.jpg?t=1335036285)

Brilliant and scary. This is easily my fave.

Strangeblades wrote:

So wadda ya think? I might be trying out a new profile image for a bit, maybe for a special day or two.

Do you have your favourites? Do you want to kill them all with fire?

It's like you killed a clown, and now you're wearing his happiness. Also, his cut off lips.

Two frame, slow, animated gif of frames 3 and 4 would be my choice.

IMAGE(http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/Strangeblades/Strangeblades%20Catch%20All/DSCF0010-1-1.jpg?t=1335651634)

This is the before shot on Friday afternoon. Post-work I went to the high school track for a two-mile run - maybe more. I warmed up, stretched my calf muscles, thighs, ligaments, etc. I totally forgot I had sat in a kneeling chair at work for several hours. After 10 minutes of running my legs nearly gave out in agony.