Post a video, entertain me!

Awhuh? That's bizarre.

Try here for the full list - doesn't work in Oz so guessing it's for everywhere else.

Oh man, Let It Rain is absolutely fantastic!

Ghostship wrote:
master0 wrote:

So, that's a basement full of an anamatronic airport model?

Apparently, it's a 1600 sq ft (!!!) section of a model railway museum in Hamburg.

Here's the completed airport model. It's absolutely astounding.

Acapella dubstep. I'm really tired so there's a chance this isn't as funny as I think it is

I hate my eyes for what they have done to me.

Miashara wrote:

I hate my eyes for what they have done to me.

But they can't all be Cersei.

A backflip. In a Mini.

HUBBA-WHAA?

New Volkswagon Beetle commercial cracks me up.

Stele wrote:

New Volkswagon Beetle commercial cracks me up.

Youtube

That's pretty excellent.

Stele wrote:

New Volkswagon Beetle commercial cracks me up.

I know it is not a coincidence the Troll-lo-lo song is playing in the background, but that just makes it so much better.

Volkswagon is on a roll.

Video: Not as dramatic as the Russian meteor, but much larger, passing inside the moon and some of our satellites, even, last Friday. It looks like the video is time compressed from 1 hour 45 minutes.

Edit: Less high quality YouTube version:

Montalban wrote:

Video: Not as dramatic as the Russian meteor, but much larger, passing inside the moon and some of our satellites, even, last Friday. It looks like the video is time compressed from 1 hour 45 minutes.

Edit: Less high quality YouTube version:

That's interesting and all, but how does global warming figure in to it?

BadKen wrote:

That's interesting and all, but how does global warming figure in to it?

Obama could only make the smaller Russian meteor work. He botched this one up because big government is inefficient and the meteor decided to find a better planet to live on with more freedom and less taxes?

Wizards

Three, two, one - squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I don't really understand that. Rabbits are for stew.

SuperDave wrote:

To This Day

Wow. I'm usually pretty unmovable, but that had me choking up.

The way Old Spice commercials have been lately, this could totally be something they'd have done:

Trachalio wrote:

The way Old Spice commercials have been lately, this could totally be something they'd have done:

WANT

krev82 wrote:

More moving than "entertaining", a friend linked me this today and I'd like to share the find.

*cough*